Enraged gentleman drives his pickup through Walmart, causing $500,000 in damage

Ni ni ni ni ni… Nineteen.

7 Likes

Watch out Florida Man, Texas Man just entered the race.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Texas Man is like Florida Man’s older brother. Has all the bad ideas, sets a questionable example, but is still fun at parties.

7 Likes

They can put it over with the CDs.

2 Likes

when Wilson, whom was exhibiting erratic behavior,

Leave whom to the properly trained.

10 Likes

And he’s likely armed

2 Likes

Was ram-raiding never a thing then? Huh. Britain was all about the ram-raiding in the 90s. There was even a ridiculous film with Jude Law in it.

2 Likes

Yeah, but it’s holstered, not in the waistband of his sweatpants.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to know, how does the security video manage to get on the Internet so fast? Is this just the kind of thing people do that don’t have any other hobbies? Is it like leaking a celebrity sex tape, one shady/bored person has access to it ? I mean there sure is a lot of security camera footage online, how did it all get there, Who takes the time to do this good deed???

1 Like

I love the use of gentleman here. It is like a Homer Simpson quote:

For once maybe someone will call me “sir” without adding “you’re making a scene.”

5 Likes

He seems to have a serious issue with endcaps.

3 Likes

Big red truck…lots of shiny goodies 19 years old and short fuse= something else is short too I’m guessing

1 Like

After Carla gave it much thought, she decided that the man on the billboard was not a gentleman because it was a PR stunt.

8 Likes

Brilliant. Now that’s a bright-line background rule I can live with!

2 Likes

(The local Walmart here actually has lines of large blue bollards blocking the two main entrances from vehicular traffic.)

7 Likes

Yeah, it never really took off over here like it did in the UK. Not sure why.

1 Like
1 Like