🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

I’m thinking more and more that there’s a good chance the repubbies are gonna cut a deal with him so they can dump him before the election. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

I like the sound of that but for the life of me I cannot fathom one possible “deal” they could offer that would make it so.
I’d welcome any input. Maybe we could get something trending.

5 Likes

Immunity from prosecution for him and his fam occurred to me, but then if Biden wins, that’s not in their power. :thinking:

5 Likes

I dunno, making a deal they have no intention of following through on is kind of their brand…

15 Likes
13 Likes

JFC.
That human scumbag is the face of the so-called “master race”? :face_vomiting: blaarrgh :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

Mustache is on point, I guess.

6 Likes

And yet once again, there’s no chin:

13 Likes

Insert all the popcorn eating gifs

13 Likes

Oh okay, I’ll drag and pull and push my hopes up yet again…

7 Likes
11 Likes
15 Likes

I’m sure that he’ll sign another Executive Order saying that he’s above copyright or something.

“It wasn’t very good, and I made it famous, so I should have the right to use it.”

10 Likes

Trump Big Mad at Black Lives Matter, Calls NYC Fifth Avenue Mural a ‘Symbol of Hate’

11 Likes
20 Likes

Walls are stupid. - Ancient Chinese proverb

5 Likes

Calling the mural a “symbol of hate” is a symbol of hate.

6 Likes

let’s keep piling those habitat destroying actions right on top of each other. :crying_cat_face:

here’s to hoping each and every person who donated gets sued to clean up the mess

11 Likes

Something there is that doesn’t love a wall. --Ancient Amurican poet

6 Likes

What really miffs me is the talking heads and politicos are debating whether or not he knew about it but are just ignoring that whether or not he did his response should be, “if this is true it’s really bad” and he can’t even do this.

In the last week he’s actively ignored and dismissed potential hits on troops. Then he has threatened to hold up the congressional military appropriations budget because he’d rather defend the honor of long dead treasonous confederate generals. How can anybody in uniform continue to support this guy?

14 Likes