🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Here’s a great and long thread going over all the ways the Trump has screwed the military (both the institution and the personnel):

19 Likes

The rest of that first sentence is particularly apt:

Something there is that doesn’t love a wall,
That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.

10 Likes

If you didn’t think Trump was going all in with a Racism-on-Steroids platform before

President Trump considers ending housing regulation that advocates say was created to combat racial segregation

17 Likes

I hardly dare to click on the link. What’s in the one-box has me laughing like hell as it is. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel this story has not been reported widely enough in US media. This is what America First means and it’s not a good look for your allies and the international community.

I for one hope other countries simply revoke patent protection for remdesivir as a matter of national security and buy them as generics. But of course the big pharma lobby is everywhere.

20 Likes

But his ego!

12 Likes

Note the date.

12 Likes

Yeah, we can currently see that, Han. (Is that really his name or is that a typo of Hans?) The free market is totally working…

1 Like

Yuuuup…Toxic masculinity kills.

11 Likes

Masks are just the latest iteration.

Remember the lunchbox-sized soy milks we used to be able to buy? Can’t get them anymore. Why? Because in the States, they came up with the OMG-soy-boys notion that drinking or eating soy meant boys (and men) would develop feminine breasts. So no more soy milk in convenient individual servings.

If I didn’t know better – from having many good men in my life over the years – I would imagine that American men are as fragile and delicate as a day flower.

12 Likes

Nope. I think this did not lift off in the parts of Europe I usually hang around. We buy milk by the litre. Smaller packages are served in school, but rarely seen elsewhere.

1 Like

Like juice boxes, but for soy milk… is drinking soy milk a thing in Europe?

2 Likes
8 Likes

India has on occasion said, “Fuck you India first, we are manufacturing a generic”

7 Likes

Bets are on. Is the sitting president going to burn the woods at Mt.Rushmore?

I’m not taking bets on hyperpartisan bullshitbingo, thank you very much.

9 Likes

Things were different back in the day.

9 Likes

Has-been douchebag said what?

Wait, never mind; I just remembered that I don’t care what has-been douchebags think.

15 Likes

Bargain bucket Superman says some things…

8 Likes

There is no other that can compare; Christopher Reeve will always be my Superman, RIP.

15 Likes

To be honest, i enjoyed the show but not for Cain, his version of supes was completely nondescript. Whereas Teri Hatcher was a great Lois as well as John Shea as Luthor. Cain was like wallpaper, he was just there, i mean i can confirm he was on set and said some lines but… :thinking:

6 Likes