🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

I never watched it, not even one episode.

Not Lois & Clark, not Smallville, not that horrid reboot from 2006.

Hell, I haven’t seen Justice League, Batman vs Superman or the latest Superman installment with Henry Cavill, (though I do admit he’s the actor most physically suited to the role since Reeve, IMO.)

Of course, where the movies are concerned, that’s partially due to my personal aversion to DC productions which don’t have women as the main characters; they tend to be pretty bad…

7 Likes

You should try Birds of Prey, i think you’d have a blast with that.

ETA: Oops, you already have, my bad. I even liked it! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I did mention female led, right?

:wink:

I liked Birds of Prey, and Wonder Woman.

8 Likes

Wait, that’s the 8 ounce size! Where???

Just clicked on it and it immediately sussed out my zip code (instead of yours) and told me “item is not available in your area”.

3 Likes
17 Likes

Well eclipsing the amount of days Obama spent golfing over an 8 year span. (And Obama wasn’t getting taxpayer funded advertising for his private clubs as a side hustle.)

18 Likes

Totally normal stuff tonight. Our tax dollars at work.

And apparently this happened too:

Spoiler: they were tear gassed by police

Finally, since I can’t create another post yet:

Uh-huh, uh-huh, … Antonin fucking Scalia and Billy Graham‽

17 Likes

To those who object to the comparison of Turmp to Hitler:

13 Likes

not just advertising. the secret service, and probably the presidential travel budget, is paying trump for the room and board.

9 Likes

sign me up.

can’t wait to erase the values of white supremacists, teach children about the equality of all people, wipe out the history of slavery and segregation, and dethrone the heroes of the confederacy.

things are coming up roses.

14 Likes

Half the crowd was missing at the end?

9 Likes

Somehow I doubt they went to Heaven…

16 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

Indian pharma labs will be quite adaptable to your needs if you ask em nicely. Allegedly that is. Less so these days apparently, as there’s been something of a crackdown.

3 Likes

This is still so insane to me. Almost every second person you would meet on the street approves of that… that grotesque.

Oh yes, he does. His ground is so high above Trump’s it’s not even in the same biome anymore.

3 Likes

As an aside, she’s 51, nine years older than Jr. And one year older than his stepmom, Melania.

8 Likes
18 Likes

23 Likes

Maybe he misses the mommy who was never there.

(Not that such age gaps are a bad thing.)

8 Likes