🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Maybe they’ll build a wall?

6 Likes

A Hamptons insider was stunned to arrive at a house in Bridgehampton on Saturday night to find a packed party that looked “as if COVID had never happened” — with Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle among the revelers.

Our spy estimated there were about 100 partiers, who our source says were maskless, at the bash

15 Likes

Another aside: news reports have been quick to assure the public that she wasn’t in contact with Trump despite being at the rally, etc. But they also mention that Junior wasn’t, either.

Such a close, warm family.

18 Likes

I keep meaning to get around to reading this…

Next time we order something online, I’m going to grab a copy…

12 Likes

To Trump I say…

9 Likes

Well, Rush Limbaugh isn’t dead yet.

Wait, no John McCain?

2 Likes

I watched the animated movie. It’s good.

8 Likes

I should get that too!

It’s a great concept, though… what if Superman landed in the Soviet Union instead of Kansas.

6 Likes

But what if he was raised in Germany?

8 Likes

Trump’s Friday flyover…

13 Likes

Red Son was a great read. I also enjoyed the animated feature.
Obvs, Dean Cain never heard of this one! F that guy!

3 Likes

Are those the Shadow ships from Babylon 5 :confused:

7 Likes

It was the first thing that I thought when I saw this:

6 Likes

IIRC they changed the movie ending so the political message would be palatable to a mass audience

The comic book had not been afraid to just … promote authoritarian communism, basically

3 Likes

I have not read it yet, so I can’t really comment on the messaging… could it be that they were attempting to flip the perspective to examine American ideology and how it’s problematic to blindly embrace it as well? Because, honestly, that’s sort of what Superman was all about for much of it’s early run, right? Truth, justice, and the American way, embraced uncritically?

9 Likes

I thought the Shadows were the leftists on that show

Wouldn’t they be all about tearing down statues?

2 Likes

It’s worth getting them both and comparing them

It reminds me a little of how Animal Farm is always watered down for adaptations

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s been on my want to get list for a while now…

1 Like

In any case he’s not supposed to be using the Air Force as a halftime show at his campaign rallies :unamused:

6 Likes

Oh, shit.

“What do you want?”
“Make Centauri Prime great again.”

6 Likes