🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

There must be a whole world of English-speaking misfit expats in Moscow waiting for their reality show

3 Likes

I’m so fucking sick of the Trumpers walking the line of “Trump’s tweets are just, like, his opinion, man” when arguing that he should be able to block whomever he wants or delete any post he wants without consequence, while at the same time saying, “his tweets are official presidential communiques”. You can’t have it both ways here.

9 Likes

first-prize-mf

9 Likes

Round up the usual suspects.

11 Likes

It will be funny when he tries to leave but the Covid travel ban prevents him.

6 Likes

“Joe Biden, when he was vice president, he, um, his son Hunter, there was a, it was a corruption, they got somebody fired, somebody who, uh, well HE didn’t think he should have been fired, he used his, um, his public office, to, uh, …”

Oblivious to the level of corruption that Trump has normalized, the nepotism, the incompetence, the blatant favoritism and punishment of rivals, they’ve taught America that this shit doesn’t matter

10 Likes

Does this mean we’re great minds? (Please say yes :hear_no_evil:…)

2 Likes

DS9-sigh-sisko

15 Likes

I won’t actively express what I hope happens to him, but getting infected is the least of it.

10 Likes

Yeah, he’s a real piece of work…

6 Likes

6 Likes

the 59-year-old lawmaker launched himself into a mostly maskless audience. Riding a sea of red Maga hats, packed tightly together

There never seems to be a Parting of the Red Sea when you really need one.

13 Likes

Just in case you needed a refresher for what has happened for the past 55 years Trump was in office…

I can’t believe how many of these things I forgot about. It’s hard to keep track when fucking day is a new series of disasters.

16 Likes

I know it’s probably been lost in the chaos, but we really, really need to make sure that 1. Presidential candidates are required by law to release their tax returns, and 2. Must put any business holdings, maybe even stock portfolio, into a blind trust prior to running. Not just taking office, because at that point they can just ignore the fucking law. In order to be on the ballot, one must divest and release returns.

19 Likes

It also needs to be codified into law that the sitting president is NOT above the law and can be tried for crimes while still in office.

21 Likes

It feels so much like the most extreme retelling of the Aristocrats joke, doesn’t it?

11 Likes

There’s so much stupidity there. Calling a golf course in Aberdeenshire “McLeod”, after a famously Western Isles based clan, is just the icing on the shit cake but pretty indicative of how sensitive to local concerns the Trump organisation are. Obviously the destruction of the dune ecosystem being the bigger problem. No idea why the council thought it was a good idea to give the go ahead there.

And it seems I wasn’t the only one who thought this is a possibility:

9 Likes

Sturgeon very well might tho.

4 Likes

She found a new cult to join

13 Likes

I apologize for my fellow Kansans, many who also happen to be idiots.

8 Likes