Facebook removes congresswoman's pro-Trans post as "hate speech" while favoring anti-trans congresswoman's response

It’s worse than that. I don’t see the Facebook SHARE link, just " / TWEET / 1 COMMENTS", which means that my blocks at the router and in hosts are preventing a fetch of something from a Facebook domain that could have been used for tracking.

NiliRouter

Facebook just seems more and more evil every day. I love the platform for staying in touch with distant friends. But their policies seem so biased against fair treatment of the disadvantaged, and so pro discrimination and pro oppression. How do people that work there sleep well at night? Is it that their beds are made of million dollar stock grant padding?

2 Likes

If only people used it for staying in touch with distant friends and relatives…evidently the algorithms decided that that’s not never profitable.

The share links are, officially, gone.

11 Likes

seth meyers wow GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 Likes

Huzzah!!!

(Zuckerberg must be seriously pissed off now.) :wink:

1 Like

That’s not why. Rob had hidden the share link from the post.

Sadly, removing the links doesn’t affect tracking in any way, that happens at the ad level.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.