Fall Holidays 2023!

In the hardware store parking lot.

11 Likes

Nice selection of bumper sticker too :smile:

7 Likes

11 Likes

More pizzamas… just a few more days to buy some stuff…

2 Likes

It starts with…

I like haunted houses in theory BUT I have no idea how to react when the actors speak to you. They ask me a question and I just… answer it…

3 Likes

halloween-2023

Mind the volume dawlings, the sound is loud and very crunchy.

8 Likes

“Firefighters called to New York house fire find amazing Halloween decor instead”

5 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

9 Likes

I cannot say as I am not Hispanic/Latin, but maybe in your case you would be acknowledging the holiday? I don’t know that that would be appropriation so much? Can any one else chime in?

I buy various Día de los Muertos trinkets for my friend who is 100% Mexican (her words) and is very proud of her heritage. The picture I posted is from a local regional grocery store revered by millions. [coughHEBcough]

So maybe post your skulls?

ETA: Clarifying first sentence to better convey my reply.

4 Likes

:joy: have you seen HEB merch?! I did a double take when I passed that particular extensive display. I’ve even seen in the wild! Which is so weird to me, grocery store merch.

I need to find some more.cat Halloween decor. But storage is definitely an issue.

3 Likes

Some history of creepypasta…

And Pizzamas is coming to an end today… the last Pizzamas videos for this year…

1 Like

longer

7 Likes

Clara Bow

from

8 Likes

Indeed I have. That picture I posted was from a few years ago. My friend, whom I referenced above, said “HEB knows what’s up” when I sent her that pic.

I’m glad cultural holidays like Día de los Muertos have gained more prominent status alongside Halloween.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Somebody mentioned @nemomen in the Unicorn Chasers thread, and it reminded me of this…

8 Likes

Frida Kahlo chilling at the local Mexican restaurant.

9 Likes

1909, 1910, 1911, 1914, 1910s Howlowe’en post cards:

6 Likes

6 Likes
1 Like