FBI says it is investigating more email "pertinent" to Clinton server (Update: Weiner alert)

4 Likes

Good point. That too. And let’s not forget their favorite card, voter suppression and intimidation.

Does he? I don’t know much about him other than I thought he had a cordial professional relationship with Hillary. But you’re one of the regulars here I trust, so research time for me…

1 Like

It’s an opinion, not a statement of objective fact here. There’s definitely a performance going on here by him, and it’s hard to know his “true desires” but this could all be handled in a less dramatic manner if he so wished. Yet his framing of these investigations seems to favor partisan interests over national security and his office.

Perhaps he serves himself more than the GOP, but the posturing is hardly detached.

4 Likes

Agreed.

He Comey’ed-out on this one.

tsk-task

Depends doesn’t it.

They have two sources of emails.

If one source is missing the emails you recover from the other source, then someone has been deleting emails.

It’s the cover up that causes the problem.

Not when it concerns Anthony Weiner.

11 Likes

If Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin wrote a tell-all memoir, she could call it, “Aiding & Abedin.”

7 Likes

Don’t be obtuse.

13 Likes

This was Comey’s first move in his hunt for a new job, as he obviously will need a new gig in January.

4 Likes

Right! That’s enough!

3 Likes

4 Likes

The moment Biden finds out Weiner’s involved:

3 Likes

Her chief aide was married to wiener. Wiener sent emailto minors possibly. Also to his wife. His wife had an email address on clintons server.

This is two degrees away from Clinton and has nothing to do with her OR her aide.

It’s sad to watch journalists pursue the horse race when one horse is already quite dead.

8 Likes

Comey isn’t elected. He just made a career limiting/ending move.

5 Likes

The story running is he and his wife used the same computer and the FBI found “up to” several thousand of her Clinton work emails on that computer. If emails from Clinton were on that computer, it wouldn’t be a separated as you say.

That said, I really don’t care if there were nuclear launch codes on it, Nor do I think it will sway a single vote either way.

Just doubling down. He already knows he won’t have a job if Hillary is elected, so why not try to prevent that?

5 Likes

Quite.

All on show for all to see what a small problem.

Nominative determinism at its best.

Now why would Hillary sack someone because of something her husband does?

Those soviet generals in thick winter coats seem to want to get away from the stupid as badly as I do.

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say? I mean, I’m not elected either, but I still have political opinions. And while I’m so far batting 1000 for keeping it out of my professional work, people still do dumb shit for their political opinions and principles.

And that’s just one option - could be any number of reasons. Might even just be that Hillary stole his parking lot one day, and now he’s out for revenge. We simply (or rather, didn’t at the time of that comment, I think he’s issued some sort of statement since) don’t know what motivated him to do this, that’s why he’s got some explaining to do.

1 Like