FedEx driver screamed and cursed at by racist driveway owner while delivering a package to his house

I think his actual objection, buried beneath his puerile attempts at anger, was:
he thought the Fedex driver drove too fast up the driveway.

1 Like

Trebuchets are so last millennium. I think we need to suggest that Elon Musk fund research into “Not-A-Railgun” to really yeet people and things.

3 Likes

My BF and I recently watched Don Knotts’ classic film The Reluctant Astronaut. Mr Knotts’ character climbed into a sort of train track-based rocket simulator, and set it off.

All innocence [HA!], I asked my BF, “Is he a railgun?”

He replied yes, he was.

1 Like

Or to a shed and an outhouse./

I hope the package keeps getting reassigned to Maarco29 and he can just drive out with it on his route, and drive back in with it and return it for a career-long infinite loop.

2 Likes

Look to the Trump presidency to making racism more “okay”. People who held these believes were empowered by having one of their own in the most powerful position in US politics. Covid did NOT do this to us. Electing a racist fascist did. But racism among white Americans NEVER went away. It was just submerged when it was considered uncool.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.