Fellow enjoys VR sex simulation so much he won't stop when asked to

Ah ha ha, what a loser. He was having consequence free relations in VR with a fantasy woman customized to his preferences and the sex was so good they couldn’t pry him away.

Quick, where do I buy one these things?

13 Likes

Just one?

4 Likes

No doubt some prude/nanny type will want to make this a sex crime. And you know they’re gonna have to watch it for themselves to see if the VR object of attention is gay/straight/trans or is old enough to be having imaginary sex.

Poor pup kid has got a bad case of the horny

1 Like

And the rest of the world will ignore them, from the relative privacy of their computers.

An occasional crackdown will net a few hapless users. But the overall success will be about the same as attempts to weed out marijuana use. Without the possibility of detecting users via piss tests.

3 Likes

Yeah, but the list of people that would be weaned from the gene pool is everyone. Ordinarily, men would work hard to make money with their paper routes. Then they would use the money to buy dinner for a woman, thus earning a slim chance to perform the reproductive act. But in a world where men can date robots, why should they bother? Why should anyone bother?

Don’t date robots!

7 Likes

That’s a question that many ask despite the robots not being available yet.

Dating is brutal, and when the success rate is as low as it is for some, it’s not worth the effort and cost.

Bring in the robots, already…

3 Likes

Maybe I was too subtle.

7 Likes

You can read an account from a guy who actually tried the demo. Spoiler: The kid in the video isn’t humping an anime girl, but it’s not too far off…

4 Likes

So humping her from behind means more altitude or turn left?

1 Like

By chance?!

Jesus wept!

VR WARNING: Just because you are wearing goggles and can’t see the people around you doesn’t mean they can’t see you!

10 Likes

The tears were of laughter.

5 Likes

THAT. This should’ve been the link from the primary article here. Much more information there, and a glimpse to what VR can do today and what it promises for early tomorrow.

1 Like

I can just imagine a parent looking on, cringing, dreading, “oh no, oh no.”
They’ll be making sure door are kept open in their house.

1 Like

Why? One can screw up much less badly with virtual sex on a computer.

Worse danger are the politicos going “oh no, oh no”.

1 Like

Most disappointing instance of The Smurfette Principle ever.

1 Like

What are you guys laughing at?
Of all the sheep, you picked the ugly one!

I love that joke.

5 Likes

Well, if we’re talking Japanese in particular, the parents aren’t so much worried about icky sex stuff as desperately hoping he’ll meet a live girl and move out after 30 years.

2 Likes

The white zone is for loading and unloading only.

3 Likes