Fellow enjoys VR sex simulation so much he won't stop when asked to

I don’t think that is true.

Many sci-fi authors imagine a future where reproduction is decoupled from sex and sex is just for pleasure. Nothing would stop someone from preferring sex with a machine or in VR from intentionally procreating.

In fact with genetic manipulation I wouldn’t be surprised if procreation in the future was done by the selection of genetic traits and the offspring was gestated in a gestation chamber.

2 Likes

…and that’s why as a high school student in completely the wrong hemisphere I decided to learn German.

Given how lousy the genetic lottery is, and how the gene pool tends to degenerate in absence of selection factors, I’m totally in favor of that. We’re allowing faulty genes to propagate; not bad in short term from individual perspective but rather lousy in long term from the species perspective. We have technology to compensate but we have to use it.

…and then there are the factors that we need major improvements in genetic code, to facilitate e.g. radiation resistance in order to allow longer space travels. Would simplify shielding requirements. And there’s a wide palette of other mods that can be done.

2 Likes

Looks like this player is “in the zone.”

3 Likes

Most people in the developed world with time, money, and education to put towards VR sex are being weeded out of the gene pool regardless.

I guess that’s why homosexuality is not a thing that exists either. (Also - “weaned”? Really?)

3 Likes

Or a real sheep…

2 Likes

I think he’s trying the Konami Code: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.