First look at Blade Runner 2049!

I haven’t seen Arrival, but I saw Prisoners. I think he can do the job.

Why do I get the feeling that adding another younger version of Harrison is just like what happened to the Indiana Jones series?

2 Likes

13 Oscar noms and no wins!
(he was robbed in 2007, definitely)

2 Likes

Remember, these are all clones. Keep up, OK?

1 Like

Maybe because that’s exactly what happened to the Indiana Jones series?

Crystal Skull was an abomination, made at a time when someone also thought it would be cool to do Rocky & Rambo sequels.

O_O

And don’t even get me started on Prometheus and how I have completely lost faith in Ridley Scott…

12 Likes

Never heard of it.

16 Likes

Smart man.

6 Likes

Let’s not equate Ryan Gosling with Shia LeBeouf. I’m not saying Gosling is the world’s greatest actor, but he’s hardly Shia LeBeouf.

11 Likes

Deckard’s programmed dream
in wind-blown origami
I Olmos caught it

18 Likes

Maybe they’re going to do Phil Resch and the android police station. Who knows? Maybe Wilbur Mercer will finally show up.

3 Likes

Is he River Phoenix?

1 Like

I’m hoping Ridley Scott has been too busy making a second Alien-reboot movie to mess too much with this one.

I see the cast of Alien: Covenant includes Danny McBride and James Franco… soo, comedy? There’s also a “re-write” credit on the screenplay, surely a good sign?

3 Likes

Does it have Rutger Hauer in it? No? ‘Ik rust mijn kaas.’

6 Likes

Kind of wondering if Rachael is going to make an appearance. She was never programmed/fitted for obsolescence, right?

4 Likes

I really love the look of his films, but lately the stories he is green lighting are just bad…

2 Likes

Now we know Decker isn’t a replicant. They didn’t age; they just seized up like an engine without oil.

5 Likes

unless of course it’s just a new version of the same model…

Kinda cruel going the Brother Cavil route.

2 Likes

Liking the soundtrack. Has the eerie Vangelis vibe sweep.

1 Like

All I can think is that it’s going to be so sad to watch Decker get impaled to make room for younger characters.

1 Like