Fl Gov Rick Scott's consultant is not humping a mannequin with an ice penis

I’m sure this guy is a piece of garbage, but come on people, use your damn eyes (and brains). He is not humping the mannequin. Her hips are turned facing forward, so the piece of ice is not pointed at her “groin”, it’s pointed at the side of her left hip. Get a fucking grip, there are actual terrible things happening right now to get outraged about.

He’d use the same image for one of his targets.
Fair do’s.

Why the fuck would someone photograph a dumbass tossing ice? He’s humping the mannequin.

2 Likes

There is a zero percent chance that there wasn’t a “the iceman cometh!” joke made here.

icicle

8 Likes

If he was humping the mannequin, “why the fuck”, as you say, would he hump its hip? Not a very astute observation.

Ask yourself: Would doing a thing make a couple of stereotypical frat guys go, “HAW HAW HAW”? If so, do not do that thing.

4 Likes

Personally, I’d rather not let scumbags set the terms of debate. Or give them ammo to claim any kind of persecution.

1 Like
2 Likes

Who woulda thought, it’d be my whole life I’d take?
Who woulda thought I’d blow my chances of becoming the mayor?
Who woulda thought, a man makes one mistake,
and now I’m labelled as a mannequin player?

I’m pretty sure this is what the “ice luge” looked like before becoming an ice penis.

3 Likes

Is this a BBQ thing now?

_mannequin2

1 Like

He says he has three daughters and a young son and clarifies that he does not hump mannequins.

Because when you hump them, they become sex dolls. Totally different thing.

1 Like

Yeah, that seems more likely to me. It just looks like a bad photo from a group event. There are a million of them, and people take them just kind of continuously. “Look, people doing stuff”

I’d have never seen it as anything to comment on if it hadn’t been pointed out. And even with it pointed out, I can only really see it if I turn my head and squint (so to speak).

Pardon me, but why in the nine fucks would I care about this photo please?

2 Likes
2 Likes

OH great, another job replaced by automation/robots.

3 Likes

Sometimes an ice penis is just a nice penis.

2 Likes

The similarity in their likeness is uncanny.

Apparently, Peter Garrett of Midnight Oil is a politician as well. I await Rick Scott’s alt rock album to balance things out.

2 Likes

I don’t know, the only time I hold an elongated inanimate object in that fashion – jutting from my groin perpendicularly to my body, one hand close to my body, and one further away – is when I’m really drunk, barbecuing meat, and holding a salami or garden implement in imitation of a large cock to the enjoyment of myself mainly. Because I live alone. And have no friends.

But I like this mannequin idea. Thanks BoingBoing.

4 Likes

Paging Dr. Rorschach! Dr. Rorschach to the BBS, stat!

Seriously, people, if you look at that photo and the first thing that comes to your mind is “That man is humping a mannequin with an ice penis!” , that tells us a whole lot more about you than it does about the guy in the photo.

And “That chunk of ice looks like a PENIS! Hur hur hur! Wouldn’t it make a funny BoingBoing post?” tells us rather a bit about BoingBoing and its publisher, too. (But, hey, nothing I didn’t already know.)

2 Likes