Florida cop accuses Burger King of putting dirt on his burger. It was seasoning.

Why would he expect them to put dirt on his food? I say he’s got a guilty conscience and a thick Internal Affairs file on how he treats certain citizens like dirt.

11 Likes

He has a Facebook under a fake name and refused to give the server his name for his order? Kinda seems like he doesn’t want people knowing what he does.

4 Likes

Most of the cops I’ve known have all been paranoid that cooks and waitstaff are going to mess with their food. It seems to be a really common fear around police departments.

3 Likes

McCormick didn’t recognize his own seasoning? There are alternative options, but McCormick seasonings are pretty good.

5 Likes

You actually add MSG to your food to make it taste like fast food? Holy hell, when can I come to dinner? That is of course based on the assumption you won’t put dirt in my food.

6 Likes

With this kinds of stupidity, the title deserves to be changed to Florida gentleman cop

1 Like

Dirt is seasoning. Or did my mother lie to me? :scream_cat:

10 Likes

In the words of a childhood acquaintance “God made dirt, so dirt don’t hurt.”

:woman_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

It’s all-purpose - like Shimmer Floor Wax. My brothers used it like liquid bandage if they got a scrape, while I used it for pies and my first attempts at sculpture. Good times…

3 Likes

Montreal Steak Seasoning in fried eggs/omelettes for the win!

2 Likes

in uniform?

Unpossible. /s

1 Like
1 Like

Except “Florida Cop” can be anywhere on the spectrum.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what they call community policing?

But, ummmm…

There are some places where a person has to pay a lot more than that cop could afford for some fine culinary dirt.

“Dreck reinigt den Magen.”

3 Likes

“Cops and fast food” somehow always makes me think of this:

en%20el%20calor%20de%20la%20noche%202

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Never heard that one before, had to go to Google translate!

My mother’s people say “you’ll eat at least a peck of dirt before you die” which is how I learned what bushels and pecks were.

3 Likes

What are you saying MaiqTheLiar? That McCormick has MSG in it? Is that what you’re saying?