Florida Man spots Reptilian Humanoid Alien inside car, takes photos

Fear not. That will happen soon enough:

and thus, a new religion is started. B/c someone thinks s/t is real.

Biggest downside: after 4 meters, all 10 million or so Florida climate change refugees will have to go somewhere, possibly even moving in next door.

1 Like

Our Overlords have terrible taste.

1 Like

Welcome!

Please, please, please post more.

10 Likes

Poor Cuba :wink:

This photo isn’t evidence of reptilian aliens. It’s evidence that if you really want to see something and stare at thermal noise from a CCD hard enough then draw what yo want to see on top of said noise, you’ll have a drawing of what you really wanted to see.

I’ll bet you also believe the “face on Mars” is evidence for some kind of alien as well. It’s a way better effect than your incredibly noisy, blown-up-to-hell photo of a dude driving his car in poor lighting conditions.

2 Likes

Absolutley right. The very idea that we they walk among human society is patently ridiculous.
Move along Earthlings people, nothing to see here.

10 Likes

The only reason you can see a “reptilian” is because you believe in the concept of such creatures.

Now, granted, the way some people drive, being from another galaxy is probably the only logical explanation…

1 Like

Oh, I definitely don’t think that aliens living on this planet is impossible.

3 Likes

Just my point of view but it looks to me like the back of a hand that is close to the rear-view mirror. It is supported by a light coloured, sleeved arm - as if someone was adjusting their mirror or making a clenched fist gesture.

I admit I’m skeptical about the demonic or reptilian nature of the face in the rear view mirror. But I also may not recognize an alien when I see them. [Insert joke about Stralians.]

You state in your well annotated photos that you did not see the face at the time, as your only interest was the logo:

Countless corporate logos, such as taco bells, has 666 in it in more subtle ways than this. Also, they frequently use other satanic symbols in corporate logos as well. This is why I took a pic of the car. It wasnt intil later that i zoomed in and noticed a reptilian alien face in the rearview mirror.

Could you expand on where your interest in corporate logos came about? Is it just a hobby, and do you collect examples? I have a general interest in manifestations of corporate evil, although I don’t personally believe that those running the show operate at this level of sophistication.

3 Likes

Now that you’ve uploaded the original, we have proof that Kia-driving humans who like to drink Monster also enjoy the high degree of eye protection aviator sunglasses offer.

3 Likes

The license plate is blurred in a strange way – nothing around it is distorted or blurred. Did you modify that?

As long as you’re hotwiring your facial recognition circuit by feeding it noise, here’s something I found in a reflection on your car in that photo:

2 Likes

Actually, it’s not. The more you look at noise, the more your brain desperately wants to recognize something familiar. Like a face. I’m not convinced that the image even has a face in it.

Remember, once a photo is taken, it has all the data it’s ever going to have. When you zoom in, you’re not “seeing more”. Zooming distorts the photo and is mathematically required to lose data. Then there’s the fact that this is obviously a camera phone, likely with a dirty lens covered in your pocket lint and hand grease, the lens is almost certainly wide-angle and distorts in the center, looking at a 2" tall by 10" wide mirror perhaps 20 or more feet away, in a heavily side-lit environment at sunset when the light is awful. Add in the fact that you’re looking at that mirror through a heavily tinted window, add in yet another factor that the heavily tinted rear window is also covered in dust.

Which is more likely? A secret race of heretofore unknown alien reptiloid monsters from beyond the stars, that nobody ever heard about before the 1980s, and who came here specifically to impersonate humans? Or it’s your dumb, squishy, human-meat-brain falling prey to a bias that is already well documented?

Have some cognitive humility. Give me any photo, and with enough zoom and contrast/color/levels/sharpness/blurriness/filtering jiggery-pokery, I can make the noise look vaguely face-ish to most people.

What you’re doing is analogous to rubbing your eyes really hard, then getting excited about all the fireworks right here in this room!

4 Likes

If the owner was either a member of an alien race intent on covert surveillance and infiltration for, say, no particular reason* :innocent: OR a demon summoned by diabolical corporate forces…I reckon a lawsuit would be the least of your worries.

* Research. Yeah, that’s it. Entirely peaceful scientific research. Not at all like the Japanese do to whales.

3 Likes

Humans you say?

The evidence to the contrary is incontrovertible!

11 Likes

I think the Monster Logo shows that it has a great sense of humor.

1 Like

I see Jesus! Though I was hoping for a grill cheese sandwich rather than a Monster energy drink.

2 Likes