Florida Man spots Reptilian Humanoid Alien inside car, takes photos

Thanks for sharing!

15 Likes

Here is a great place to start:

2 Likes

And here is Blakeā€™s wonderfully crazy print based on the statue Laocoƶn and his Sons from the Greek epic cycle, which he deliberately misread to a really impressive level.

All that we See is Vision
from Generated Organs gone as soon as come

1 Like

I believe in one particular one, in fact!

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just realized something: in order for @i_took_the_photo to see the face like this while in the car behind, it means the alien ā€“ well, first of all, had a face that humans would recognize as such, but anyway ā€“ was facing backwards while driving the car.

Does that mean we are to understand the 666 as backwards too? So maybe itā€™s the anti-Satan in the car. Which means you just took a photo of Christ. Thatā€™s what he looks like, apparently. So, phooey on all those naysayers who insist he was a brown man with textured hair from the Middle East. Take that, you reality-minded people!

How appropriate, even that it is International Naked Gardening Day today (Wm. Blake and his wife were arrested for authentic cosplay of ā€œAdam and Eveā€ in their garden.)

2 Likes

Why would a reptilian go driving around completely visible? I mean , even if the whole reptilian thing were real, this one was crazy stupid for driving around uncloaked or unmasked or whatever they do. Itā€™s not like others canā€™t see in cars. Pretty piss poor practice for a race who wants to be invisible.

Also, thatā€™s a heads up to you drivers who pick your noses at red lights. I see you.

1 Like

I think itā€™s just an elderly Republican. I hear thereā€™s a lot of them in Florida.

In Fairfield County, there are reptilians all over the place. They are so common that I hardly notice them any more.

5 Likes

I see Walter White and three droogs.

i see a reflection of a guy with a beard and glasses , to the left , kinda bright , as if off of a mirror mounted to a sun screen ala vanity mirror , and then , in the rear view mirror near the center , i see the same face from a different angle ~ i used irfanview , which i reccomend as a lightweight photo editor ( as opposed to gimp which is much more photoshoppe-esque , ie more powerfull but takes much more info and effort to use ~ gimp is better if you really care about the image and have more time or skill or both ) ~ i did a crop , used auto adjust colour from the image menu several times , and did a resize , enlarged about 4 x , that is all !! but , it sure looked like admiral akbar to me at first from the posted image !! i assumed a comic con face mask or equivalent , however , with just a few peeks at the underlying pixels , using a simple , freely available for free tool ~

Yeah, but youā€™re in Australia. Itā€™s not like the fauna is exactly normal there, even compared to Floridaā€¦

LOL!

also, no more Savannah! Boo!

Iā€™ve got a 16 Megapixel camera that records in 14 bit.

My monitor is 1920x1080, and very possibly 6 bits per pixel, rather than 8 bits.

If I use a decent lens, and good photographic technique, I can capture meaningful data that wonā€™t necessarily be visible without zooming into 1:1 and using some filters. But itā€™s not a cell phone camera either, and it doesnā€™t generate JPEGs.

Thatā€™s not ā€œzooming inā€, zooming in implies magnification, rather than 1:1 display.

You seem to think this is an apt metaphor, yet I remain clueless. How does one with aspergers wave a camera around? Answer clearly and concisely, and explain how it applies to all the various spectrums of aspergers, and why it is indicative of all.

As a former resident, not seeing a downside.

2 Likes