Florida woman wildly fires gun in the general direction of dognappers

No good guys here. Dog thieves suck, dog breeders SUUUUUUUUUUCK. Adopt don’t shop.

5 Likes

When I lived in Wichita during the 80s, a woman was killed by a stray bullet from over a block away when she looked out her front door port window to see what the noise was. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

they were definitely returning fire

Yeah amazing the criminal mindset here - instead of JUST committing armed robbery and fleeing at least one of them thought “I’m almost home free but first I should just add murder real quick to the list of upcoming charges”

3 Likes

Looked up the manufacturer: Freedom Ordnance. This thing looks like a prop straight out of Idiocracy (or just Florida).

I stand corrected - maybe she was using the gun as it was intended!

Kissimmee Kate?

4 Likes

There are 5-10 people killed in the US every year by stray bullets in national forests, national parks and wilderness areas. For the most parts, these are hikers and campers hit sometimes a mile or more away from the shooter recklessly “target shooting”.

2 Likes

Not that I think it’s a good idea, mind, but I think the intent here was perhaps “don’t try this again”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.