Follow-up

6 Likes

More about Tara Roberts and the mission first mentioned here:

Also, there’s a documentary called Descendant about survivors from the Clotilda, which was found on the Alabama coast:

12 Likes

Because it came to light.

6 Likes

What song is that? The film is a great adaptation and a personal favourite but that bit is a less satisfying abridged moment from the book.

Since Radcliffe is also rumored to be playing Wolverine, perhaps Weird Al should be the one to play Wolverine.

2 Likes
4 Likes

As of today, Japan is allowing foreigners into the country for education or business, etc. purposes (i.e. still not for tourism). There is still a limit of 5,000 foreign citizens per day.

They have also relaxed their quarantine requirements (which apply to Japanese citizens and foreigners alike) and no longer require any quarantine for people who have had booster shots.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Remember this?

I find this interesting enough to connect it to the question why “identical” twins would marry another pair of “identical” twins.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-28774-y

3 Likes

Anderson Cooper Crying GIF

4 Likes

make it rain futurama GIF

6 Likes

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

4 Likes

Did anyone think the “Prince of Korea” had really learned his lesson?

eta: D’oh! The “Prince of Korea” was the Freenode IRC guy. It’s hard to keep the contents of the scumbucket straight.

5 Likes

So they don’t want people filming them…

and they want to do this:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes
9 Likes

Damn…

4 Likes

I saw that, but I also saw that a massive reason he was on the “no transplant” list for normal hearts was because of non-compliance with doctors instructions leading up to being on the list. Hopefully they release a study on what went wrong in this case.

7 Likes

Didnt follow instructions? Did that red hat have anything to do with it, I wonder?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t shock me too much.

3 Likes

Jussie Smollett was sentenced to 30 months felony probation, which will include 150 days in jail

4 Likes