1 Like

He’d have to take a number.

1 Like

In Trump’s hotel room.

You got my laugh.

4 Likes

What’s this about Penn State?

6 Likes

Group pee sounds like it comes right before group dump, possibly. This must be stopped well before. I now won’t use any men’s room with more than one urinal. That’s final.

That’s it of course. Give him a slap on the wrist and he might feel emboldened to do worse next time.

1 Like

Smart move these days. Stick to anonymous leaks.

10 Likes

I agree that it was not good judgement. But I am surprised that nudity would be a big deal in this context. My guess would be that people who play organized sports together would often see each other naked as a matter of course. Apparently not.

Any football players who can comment?

I shouldn’t laugh. I really shouldn’t. I shall adopt this face from here on out.

4 Likes

Spokane. What did we say about this sort of behavior?

2 Likes

Something something bite reflex needing crowbar to pry the jaw sapart. something. shawshank. somethingsomething.

2 Likes

Not a football player but I am a lap swimmer and the place I swim at is heavily used by local swim teams basically whenever school isn’t in session. At this place, kids do not change in front of each other – they wrap themselves in their towel, pull the shorts off with towel still on, then put their boxers, then the towel comes off. When I was a kid that would have brought on instant ridicule. This is a sample space of one. And before any snarky comments … no this doesn’t disappoint me. It’s just something that you can’t not notice. Especially because when I first started going, I avoided being there when kids were because I didn’t want to the creepy old guy in the locker room when 30+ kids were in various stages of naked. Turns out I had nothing to worry about.

7 Likes

Locust Valley Lockjaw?

1 Like

That sounds terrible.

“Heh. Boys will be boys.”

“Yeaaah, see that’s a big part of the problem here…”

1 Like

Extremely so.

"locust Valley lockjaw
Affected tone of voice commonly heard in Locust Valley , New York by
wealthy residents of the community. They speak
with little movement of their lower jaw.
Katherine Hepburn in a bad mood, or Jim Backus on Gilligans Island display
some traits of this speech pattern.
Mimi, have you seen the keys to the Bently? I thought I might nip over to
Piping for a spot of Golf."
Urban Dictionary

3 Likes

Got it!, like William Buckley pontificating.

4 Likes

Ouch! Stop that!

3 Likes

It’s hardly an invitation-only affair. I mean, I guess if you wanted to attend one at Boheimian Grove, but, I digress. I was just thinking, you’re hiking along, you say to the guys, might as well stop and have a pee, a few other guys say, yeah, I need it too, and sooner than you think everyone’s airing their birds, and having a leak. Kind of like the “Who’s Next?” album cover.