Former Israeli military leader opens up about contact with "Galactic Federation" of aliens

:joy: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Except, weirdly, the hair. It removes some of it and dramatically lengthens other parts of it.
Aliens never did grok hair, really.

7 Likes

Well played. I had my suspicions, but couldn’t resist seeing.

2 Likes

retired old man goes kooky…that never happens

7 Likes
12 Likes

The Galactic Federation obviously neglected to flash this guy’s memory before letting him out in public

14 Likes

I’ve met some awfully funny ones though.

1 Like

Because there’s always those certain readers. Conspiracy… anyone?!

2 Likes

Bytecoin

2 Likes

Galactic Federation? That’s absurd. Everybody knows the Federation of Galaxies is where it’s at. Splitters!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Funny thing, someone who says they know something about lucid alien contact, that doesn’t trip my bullshit meter right away, I’ll give them a listen, maybe…

It’s claiming that some kind of government connection or diplomatic relation, or secret arrangement with powerful institutions, that’s what put it in the category of claiming to be Napoleon or inventing a perpetual motion machine.

As much matter as is out there, we would have to be very special indeed to be the only language using life in the entire observed universe. (Language using seems safer than "intelligence"at this point in our history).

But galactic neighbors who somehow recognize some special status of the Israeli or USian government… I’d rather take my chances with a Nigerian prince.

5 Likes

Bah.
I remember working overnight shifts 25 years ago & listening to the Art Bell show; he had people on his show making these same claims all the time.
And they always had the same excuse as to why they didn’t reveal themselves:
‘Humans aren’t ready’.
Well, if those aliens are Vorlons, they might be right, but still…
I call b.s., especially (as others have noted) about how Lord Dampnut knows, but was ‘prevented’ from talking about it.

4 Likes

Bingo. Or, as we say on Kepler-452b, Nibnoc . I used to view this sort of thing much differently; campfire tales meant to amuse and enthrall, but nothing people would believe in the light of day. Let the old guy make his dime, no one hurts. Now of course I see things differently, thanks to you know whom. In any event, when you can attribute something to greed there’s no need to go further :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not saying it’s bog standard New Age bullshit, but

2 Likes

4d1726c33874fa964b59e6fcb2262e0b

7 Likes

Galactic Federation procrastinators breathed a sigh of relief when Trump was elected.

Watch where this goes. Back in the day, I was an invited mod on a leading conspiracy-UFO-paranormal forum. I quit after a few months because EVERY FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORIST eventually blamed all bad shit on Jews. Watch the fallout here.

BTW, even I have had Area 51 experiences. But if I told you, I would have to abduct you. Stay calm, Earthlings. Nothing worse will happen than what you’ll do yourselves.

9 Likes

5 Likes

I was reminded of a certain Mel Brooks bit.

10 Likes