Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after threatening to harm self

Therapy and Prison?

7 Likes

A police report obtained by The Daily Beast on Monday contradicts that account, however. Per the newly released records, the initial call came from a next-door neighbor who said a woman came to her saying her husband may have shot her. The woman, Candice Parscale, named as “Candace,” had bruises on her arms and face that she told an officer she received earlier in the week from Brad Parscale.

He’s around 6 foot 8

13 Likes

Still wondering how anyone on Trumps campaign team (present and past team) isn’t in jail yet. Have they not worked down to this guy yet? The rest of them are…

2 Likes

I basically agree with you, but I also always keep one little free pass in the back of my mind for any of these people who do a total 180, and are brutally honest about it too. I they can say “Trump is a fraud, I was a fool and a sucker and I’m ashamed, and here is the dirty laundry” I can see them as normal human beings again instead of hideous parasitic monsters.

The example I always give is the former white supremacists who end up working for the SPLC and pay to get their swastika tattoos burned off. But then I’m not sure anyone in the Trump administration has really gone there yet.

9 Likes

T&P4T&P

2 Likes

If only there was a corn field we could wish people like this away to. Then we wouldn’t have to debase ourselves cheering for suicide.

1 Like

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-bannon-associates-factbox-idUSKBN25G1YU

https://www.axios.com/trump-associates-convicted-mueller-investigations-206295a1-5abc-4573-be25-4da19d9adcc9.html

3 Likes

Jackson did a lot of awful things, but he was a very capable man, apparently a good husband and father, and genuinely personally courageous. I wouldn’t call him “vile”, especially since he would hate everything about Trump with the fury of a thousand suns.

Tell that to the Cherokee and Creek.

And the people he enslaved:

15 Likes

Well yeah, that’s under the “a lot of awful thigns”.

I’m not trying to say that Jackson was a good man, or a good president! I’m just nitpicking on the use of the word “vile”, which to me applies more to someone like Trump, with no positive qualities at all. :slight_smile:

Genocide and enslavement are pretty vile. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Jackson waged full-scale genocide against people who should have been protected under both the U.S. Constitution and Federal treaties, and when the Supreme Court told him to stop he basically said “make me, b****.”

9 Likes

True, that. Again, it’s nitpicking on the nuances of badness, and I’m going to ask your, and others’, pardon for engaging in this kind of hairsplitting.

At least we can all fully agree on Trump being vile, and Parscale having done a fuckton of harm by helping him get elected. Let’s hope he gets therapy so he won’t endanger himself or others.

6 Likes

Trump is really an outlier in that respect. Most of history’s worst people have something positive-sounding you could say about them, dedication or work ethic if nothing else. Not that dedication to genocide is a good thing though; the world would be a better place if Jackson had been too lazy to ever do anything.

6 Likes

When I found out he had horse reigns made from human skin, and ordered the bodies of women and children mutilated so they could get an accurate kill count, I no longer let his later achievements overshadow his truly vile acts. He can eat shit in hell.

8 Likes

I guess I’m bitterly outting myself when I suggest he be forced to enjoy some reparative therapy.

1 Like

In the interest of keeping him from harming himself, I volunteer to harm him.

Shock therapy, lobotomy, trepanning. I’m easy really.

3 Likes

Timing.

6 Likes