Fox News dumps Bill O'Reilly. He is officially out

I like it a lot, too. Actually, I shouldn’t give Falafel the idea – I’d rather see him blow $1-million on an overpriced custom-built CMS.

4 Likes

The upside of O’Reilly’s being fired: we all move up one rank.

23 Likes

Assumes facts not in evidence.

6 Likes

The world is safe for Loofahs again

6 Likes

He is officially out.

He won’t be missed.

5 Likes

Same. Not sure how the fuck anyone thinks he’s mentally capable of filling an hour-long timeslot, but then TC is perfect for the white trash/supremacy crowd, because he’s trash.

4 Likes

I am going to celebrate by having some falafel.

I think it was Drudge that yesterday tweeted something like “it’s great that a legend like Bill gets to go out on his own terms”

:joy:

Yeah, I think “on his own terms” really means he’d keep his job and continue harassing women while Fox paid off his victims. You know, like he’s been doing for years.

6 Likes

18 Likes

I’m glad the lying scumbag is gone. They are going to dig deep in a sack of dicks to find his replacement.

1 Like

What am I assuming? He’s out of a job.

Or do you mean you don’t think he’s really as angry as he lets on?

1 Like

Assuming a soul that can be sucked.

13 Likes

Really, there’s nothing to be said, except

17 Likes

No way he’s retiring. He’ll probably replace Spicer as the White House Press Secretary.

7 Likes

Nature doesn’t abhor a vacuum. The universe is almost entirely made up of it.
It is a small comfort to look at some of these people and realise that they are indeed almost entirely a waste of space and it’s only the magic of quantum mechanics that makes them look solid. It’s like a conjuring trick…but we are almost all empty space too, so no room for feeling superior.

6 Likes

But does he have being the Easter Bunny at some point in his c.v?

Or worse…he’ll get control somehow of the FCC, or has the POTUS filled that post yet?

1 Like

He met with the Pope today.
I heard the pope would have high fived him if it were little boys instead…

1 Like

Oh, good! Now he’ll have more time for his writing…

1 Like

Not this pope, I don’t think. He seems pretty right on.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen any indication that the current guy has had any part in enabling sex abuse by clergy.

His predecessor was another story.

12 Likes

I heard his family is terrified at the idea that he will be spending more time with them.

17 Likes