Fox News dumps Bill O'Reilly. He is officially out

I’m looking forward to seeing what Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have to say about O’Reilly and 3 hours of Tucker Carlson… when Roger Ailes got fired, Stewart made quite the epic segment on Tucker Carlson.

1 Like

By ratings standards

Which are the best possible standards…

1 Like

Omg, i thought justice had ran out, this is awesome

1 Like

We’ll do it live!

5 Likes

Seems like quite the gentleman right there!

I always thought this was one of his finest moments.

5 Likes

Came here to see this exact comment. Was not disappointed.

His next move is to the Trump team.

2 Likes

He is definitely the best Pope thus far…but the bar is low. I don’t think he is clean, just cleaner.

5 Likes

I may be mistaken, but I like this comment assuming you left off the /sarcasm indicator. I’d never seen this, made my blood boil.
But, Al Franken! I can’t post the clip right now, but the writers’ conference where Franken dresses down O’Reilly based on his (Franken’s) story about Bill in “Lies and the lying Liars Who Tell Them” book is quite rewarding.

Just looked again but with limited access can’t dig up that clip. Dam.

2 Likes

I know we’re getting a little off topic from the original post, but, yeah, I don’t know what I don’t know about Pope Francis. His Encyclical on climate change and ideas around ecological justice buy him a lot of credit in my bank.

6 Likes

My comment was pseudo tongue in cheek.
Either way, I haven’t seen anything that makes him culpable, but being in the church for that long and being that high up, I can’t imagine his hands are clean.

Would have been awesome if at a minimum, he refused to shake his hand. I would convert to Catholicism if he spat in O’Reilly’s face or grabbed him by the pussy.

Sad Trombone

3 Likes

Yeah, that one stuck out to me too. It’s like, the lawyers made us do it but he is such a niiiiice and wooonderful person.

really?

stay sucky Fox.

3 Likes

Saw that in a documentary in my PolISci class
"Outfoxed, Rupert Murdochs War on Journalism"

2 Likes
6 Likes

I think we’re saving the real munchkin dance for when Dick Cheney’s corpse finally stops moving.

5 Likes

My sarcasm indicator is on permanently. :wink:

3 Likes

You know how there’s always those kneejerk reactions from the people who didn’t bother to read the story but they’re mad anyway? I saw one earlier today that said something along the lines of, “Fuck FOX I’m never watching anymore O’Reilly is gone now I bet Tucker Carlson is next”

Literally laughed out loud. Then teared up a little when I realized that people like that are why Donald Trump is in the Oval Office.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Tucker Carlson goes in; Bill O’Reilly goes out. You can’t explain that.

HAhahahahahahahahaha!

4 Likes