Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

They probably just removed the graphic, the background code remained unaltered.

3 Likes

If that were the case, I would’ve expected all the old verified to come back, not just >1 M

1 Like

All blue check marks are equal but some blue check marks are more equal than others. (Or not, just pure “shortest route” speculation on my part)

4 Likes

At this point, I think his skin thickness can be measured in fractions of an Angstrom.

almost every celebrity user with more than 1 million followers receiving a new blue tick (with one notable exception: Jack Dorsey, the co-founder of Twitter and of the decentralised Twitter competitor Bluesky, who did not get a new verification mark).

3 Likes

Fractions of a Planck length

4 Likes

Fiq!

4 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

… no backsies, Elon :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Apparently you’re no longer allowed to use Twitter’s search function if you are not a logged in Twitter user. You can still go directly to Twitter account pages if you know their username and add it to the URL, but this effectively locks people out from exploring the site in general. I’m not going to say this is nefarious. It’s just bothersome that this locks journalists or anyone else into having Twitter accounts, thereby increasing user numbers, if they are interested in finding and reporting on anything that could be happening on the platform.

And I don’t think it’s another one of those “accidents” we’ve seen before.

1 Like

Grounded by the FAA.

“Musk and SpaceX did not accurately predict that their launchpad would be destroyed, nor that particulate matter would rain down on residents and habitat as far away as Port Isabel, a town about six miles from the launchpad, and South Padre Island, a few miles up the coast from the site.”

9 Likes

And it’s not just a UI block, a manually entered search URL doesn’t work either.

Everything you say after say, yeah, it kinda is.

Looks like he’s delivering ( or says he’s delivering) on something else he said before, from top tweet on home page:

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes