Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

4 Likes
6 Likes

Bad news for SpaceX but possibly great news for The Boring Company

5 Likes

Regardless, it’s already had an impact: Over 10,000 people follow the account, and there’s already a new cryptocurrency named after it with 159 holders.

Fucking hell

4 Likes

The people who come out with this nonsense about widening roads need to learn if you have a kitchen bin and it’s full then instead of emptying the bin you get another bin soon you’ll have a kitchen full of bins and nowhere to make pies.

And I don’t know about anyone else but kitchens should be for pies…. Or bins.

7 Likes

That’s why I buy my pies. You can never have enough bins. So useful.

5 Likes

So which is it, pies or bins?

6 Likes

Why not pies made in bins? Very large pies! Just make sure the bins are sanitized and oven safe first?

6 Likes

3 Likes

both GIF

5 Likes

Dirt pies!!

Nice @sqlrob

coca cola coke GIF by The Coca-Cola Company

5 Likes

Season 3 Reaction GIF by Outlander

5 Likes

In my four minutes on this site that the greatest thing I’ve read here.

2 Likes

the account’s already been closed. i’d guess musk liked posting with anonymity.

4 Likes

Hey! That’s not pie!

2 Likes

I was more reacting to the fact that someone immediately made a cryptocurrency out of it.

Although that is probably not the dumbest bet if you’re operating in that space: it could have been possible, if unlikely, that Musk decided to embrace that identity, and maybe even posted about the cryptocurrency that carries its name, in which case the early adopters’ investments would have ballooned.

4 Likes

I mean, this is well past the point where someone might be suckered into thinking another new cryptocoin is going to see any real adoption. If you’re grabbing it now, it’s 100% because you are hoping to profit off other speculators trying the exact same thing as you, just you hope with worse timing.

6 Likes

bot versus bot, if not already then any day now. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I’m spitballing here but is it an possibility that he moved a lot of Tesla’s operations to Texas to make it easier to hide this fact?

4 Likes
5 Likes