Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

… embeds apparently work again

6 Likes

It would be a shame if the remaining non paying users starts to overblock ads and irrelevant content to avoid reaching that cap with bullshit tweets.

2 Likes

I had to look it up.

2 Likes

Eh, I just logged out of Twitter on all of my devices. Made sure I never tweeted anything of import, and will just leave my account to fester.

I figure, if what you have to say can only be found on twitter, then it must not be all that important any more. So I won’t bother clicking through any more.

3 Likes

i hope they forgot the all important elon exception. he seems to be on there 24/7, so i imagine he must hit 6000 pretty quickly. it’d be funny ( and good for humanity ) if he couldn’t post because his own site was blocking him

2 Likes

10 Likes

adjective

affected and overly refined.

“effete trendies from art college”

synonyms: affected, over-refined, ineffectual, artificial, studied, pretentious, precious, chi-chi, flowery, mannered, twee, la-di-da, pseud, poncy, toffee-nosed, alembicated

:thinking:

1 Like

JqE0

3 Likes

Oh look! They’re deploying the idiotic rhetoric.

At least she isn’t telling them to go mass-shooter. :person_shrugging:

“Hand-to-hand combat” apparently referred to persuading advertisers in person rather than from behind a desk, a person with knowledge of the matter told the newspaper.

Ah, ironic goons.

4 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes

After any change in how Twitter operates the first question should now be, “Who aren’t they paying next?” I assume this means their office telecom bills are due soon. We already know they stiffed a private jet company, so be on the lookout for door-to-door sales. Not that it will stop Elon from flying.

4 Likes
2 Likes

How things are going today on twitter

1 Like

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

Just… get off the platform people… let it implode!

6 Likes

So much for free speech absolutest.

It raises an interesting question. Can you ruin the reputation of someone who calls someone a pedo?

4 Likes

… forget Zuck, they’ll get 100× as many viewers for a cage fight between Whoopi and Elon :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

He’s got 10 inches in height and is 15 years younger.

There would have to be some kind of handicapping to make it interesting.

Whoopi can train, she’s got discipline

Musk literally eats ice cream for breakfast

That’s my point- he’s totally outside of her weight class.

1 Like