Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

I don’t know comrade, he never saw a state subsidy he didn’t gladly take.

Fuck that apartheid paedo guy piece of far right shit.

12 Likes

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

9 Likes

He may be correct about his realizing that he’s become ever more right wingnut over time. But it’s hard to tell given where he started.

4 Likes

Well in his graph he’s the unmoving centre of the world that political opinion shifts around. He is timeless, immutable, an immovable object, and an unstoppable force.

Everyone else is… mortal. Brief mothlike expendable lives.

9 Likes

Nah. He’s just taking measurements of how many people are to the left of him.

4 Likes
12 Likes
18 Likes

And important to remember that they can make less than a million cars a year, so they are selling less than 8% the volume of all those others. The value is based completely on possible future performance with no connection to actual performance today. If the other manufacturers figure out how to make electric cars at volume (Narrator: They will), then Tesla is in trouble.

I have tried Hyundai’s full electric car (the Ioniq 5) and found it a much nicer experience than a Tesla - it felt like driving a car, with an appropriate division of screen-based and analog controls based on function and usability and they aren’t wasting resources on self-driving pipe dreams

13 Likes
1 Like

21 Likes

Extremists are those people who say mean things to Elon!

6 Likes

shocked the princess bride GIF

4 Likes

this post from @j9c seems relevant:

11 Likes

gag throw up GIF

12 Likes

It’s been kind of depressing to see David Brin, an author I’ve quite enjoyed reading in the past, over on FB telling us that Elon should be allowed his eccentricities because he has done so much to save humanity with his electric cars and rockets. Actually, it resembles the comments discussed about Stephenson’s Termination Shock, where the billionaire was seen as the best guy because he “just did what needed doing”. Pointing out that the bloody State of California was bringing a lawsuit against Musk got the response that those people were just disgruntled somehow, they had gotten paid well to work on interesting projects and left with an instant resume boost of having Tesla or SpaceX on their resumes. Musk is doing things that Brin likes, so he’s an ok guy.

9 Likes

He wishes… what a gross asshole.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

9 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

How exactly are Elon’s rockets saving humanity?

Him and every other creepy right-wing asshole who’s obsessed with her.

creepy tv land GIF by YoungerTV

9 Likes

Brin is a narcissist in real life (read his blog) and he’ll turn on Musk when he realizes Musk has no intention of ever paying any attention to him

4 Likes

Is that a recommendation or a warning?

1 Like

I had figured that much out by his incessant self-promotion on FB. There is nothing in climate change that he did not predict 20 years ago in some novel, or a political problem that can’t be fixed by reading his book.

4 Likes