Tough luck, Mucks.

8 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes
13 Likes

That Tesla Owner Hunger Strike Barely Lasted a Day

Not Funny Reaction GIF by Bounce

13 Likes

In all, just four made it a full day without snacking.

I hope we can all find inspiration from the dedication these heroes showed to their cause.

16 Likes

A $258 billionsuit claims that Musk, his companies, and other associates used the cryptocurrency for a pump-and-dump scheme, artificially inflating its value to investors then cashing out before the crypto’s value crashed. From Reuters:

The $258 billion racketeering lawsuit accusing Elon Musk of running a pyramid scheme to support the cryptocurrency Dogecoin has expanded, adding seven new investor plaintiffs and six new defendants including his tunnel construction business Boring Co.

According to an amended complaint filed on Tuesday night in Manhattan federal court, Musk, his electric car company Tesla Inc (TSLA.O), his space tourism company SpaceX, Boring and others intentionally drove up the price of Dogecoin more than 36,000% over two years and then let it crash.

By doing so, the defendants “profited tens of billions of dollars” at other Dogecoin investors’ expense, while knowing all along that the currency lacked intrinsic value and that its value “depended solely on marketing,” the complaint said.

19 Likes

I’m tempted to say anyone who invested in something called “dogecoin” got what they deserved. But I think I’ll go instead with, “Great news! Fuck Elon Musk!!”

11 Likes

He’s fiscally irresponsible.

6 Likes

buyer beware indeed.

Do not stick your fingers between exterior panels or anywhere else you cannot visually inspect.

a good rule always.

Check that the car can be put into reverse, neutral, park.

good list but is driving forward an add-on?

8 Likes

I’m liking Musk’s vision of our future less and less.

Ka6MpDo

8 Likes
7 Likes

Tesla owners are delicious and I just got hungry

Sorry :wink:

8 Likes

I have eaten
the Tesla owners
that were in
your hungerstrike

and which
you were probably
saving
for the Techbro Uprising

Forgive me
they were delicious
so entitled
and so self-involved

19 Likes

In any matter, neither Musk nor Tesla publicly commented on the matter prior to Musk’s private jet taking off to Norway—whether that is related is unknown.

What happened to even basic research? He was here to attend the Offshore Northern Sea 2022 energy conference in Stavanger —which, if I hadn’t read about it because my local newspaper was giddily fawning over him, would have been easily googlable.

3 Likes

WTF is polymorphic?

Is he building Transformers now?

5 Likes

that’s just the github username of the person who created the checklist

3 Likes

Oh, disappointed.

2 Likes