Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Oh shit I have an extremely strong feeling Tesla stock is gonna crater tomorrow

21 Likes

Itā€™s amazing that the guy who owns Twitter is so completely, utterly terrible at Twitter.

20 Likes

9 Likes

Itā€™s a pretty stupid quote, too. Iā€™m pretty sure that kids with cancer, 9/11 firefighters and quadripelegic war heroes do not, in fact, rule over us.

Plus, it should be ā€œwhom you are not allowed to criticize.ā€

10 Likes

Crash even more?

Yeah - that P/E ratio is nuts for a more mature company selling cars.

Edit:

9 Likes

Oh, snap!

8 Likes

To the point of NASDAQ halting all trading Monday morning, absolutely.

10 Likes

From your lips to the invisible handā€™s ears!

9 Likes

https://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4911

I stopped posting all the time on twitter a couple months back, but over this weekend I did a bunch of satirical tweets impersonating Elon Musk and they went fairly viral and he got so mad he (personally, I like to think) deleted my account. Nothing of value was lost, a good time was had by all, etc etc. If you google around Iā€™m sure you can find screenshots.

I find myself in the privileged position of being able to walk away from a social media account with 80,000+ followers (it had ballooned to over 100k before it was suspended, lol) with no significant penalties to my life or income (as far as I can tell). I should probably, like, promote my work on other social media, but honestly Iā€™m pretty burned out on the whole concept. Iā€™m lucky to be able to draw my comics and put them on this website and have enough of you folks reading to pay my bills and buy food for my dog (Ollieā€™s doing good, btw), and thatā€™s good enough for me.

16 Likes

This sounds like a human being who has far more personal satisfaction with the way their life is going than the richest man in the world does.

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/acommonkevin/status/1479154672799678470

8 Likes
9 Likes

QAnon Anonymous Episode 208: Elon Musk Becomes a Mod

Elonā€™s Twitter and Paul Pelosiā€™s assault by hammer. We explore the latest in terrible news and conspiracy-theory-fueled incidents.

2 Likes
17 Likes

Madison avenue is pissed

16 Likes

Elon has made clear that he is willing to spend tens of billions of dollars to stop people teasing him on the internet.

Thatā€™s one hell of a glass ego.

18 Likes

I donā€™t think I have seen a business collapse this fast since Gerald Ratner said his shops sold ā€œtotal crapā€.

13 Likes

28 Likes
9 Likes
16 Likes