Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

I did like the 1983 remake with the 1977 GMC Vandura, though:

753635a5-c039-412c-be4f-3e889c86c98f_text

200w (33)

4 Likes
3 Likes

This hit hard in Chicago this winter. Cars would go dead sitting in the driveway because the car runs the heater even when you arent driving it.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I think the people where they’ll be building their factory, and mining their lithium might be :frowning:

3 Likes
5 Likes

These companies under Musk’s control billed each other $9 million | Fortune

4 Likes

18 Likes
8 Likes

Sounds like Elmo is well worth the $56B pay package /s

7 Likes

8 Likes

Different steel batches? This seems like the kind of thing you’d account for in the process. Most instructions for, like, house painting and fabric arts account for this, and those are at the far other end of the industrial process spectrum in complexity terms.

Which is to say, I wouldn’t be surprised if Tesla never even thought to consider it.

5 Likes

I’m just listening to the intro now. It starts a bit heavy on nostalgia, including the Arab Spring myth, but soon gets into it.

3 Likes

“An unapproved change introduced lubricant (soap) to aid in the component assembly of the pad onto the accelerator pedal,” the NHTSA wrote in a recall document. “Residual lubricant reduced the retention of the pad to the pedal.”

3 Likes

And a person with direct knowledge of Musk’s discussions told Bloomberg that he had wanted to slash Tesla’s workforce by 20%. That percentage, Musk reasoned, would match Tesla’s sales decline between the fourth quarter of 2023 and the first quarter of 2024.

That’s some seriously short term thinking there.

7 Likes

If the Cybertruck was sold as a “concept car” it would be one thing, but being sold as some standard for the coming future, when they can’t get “rain” or “glue” right is something else.

Also “Cyberpunk” is characterized by high technology and low standard of living, something the deluded techbros missed.

2 Likes

Racist AND idiotic;
Dinos went extinct about 60+ million years ago, whereas humans haven’t existed on this planet for even half a million years, yet.

7 Likes

Oh no, they didn’t… there are very good reasons why people talk about techno-feudalism, after all. They very much believe that wealth should not be distributed and that only some should benefit from a “cyber-punk” future. It’s a feature to them, not a bug.

9 Likes