Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

“We expect Full Things Not Falling Off within a year or 18 months.”

7 Likes

“It’s not a goal, we’re doing this now.” I think I’m quoting elon but I’ll be honest, checking would involve hearing his voice and I’m not up to that at the moment.

3 Likes

Make It Stop The Office GIF

12 Likes

Wow, the lighting there really brings out the bad computer graphics vibe. For a moment I really thought Katy Perry was photoshopped into some 30 year old game.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Katy Perry storing her Minecraftmobile in her dungeon.

4 Likes

The class solidarity among rich people is truly inspiring to behold.

5 Likes

A Minecraftmobile would be better.

2 Likes

images

9 Likes

Musk schmoozes Chinese Premier as Tesla Full Self-Driving remains parked

[…]
A Counterpoint report reckons that level 3 automation – where the car will drive itself, but the driver must remain alert in case intervention is required – is likely to arrive in meaningful numbers in 2024, with China having an installed base exceeding one million by 2026.
China’s electric car manufacturers are making rapid progress in the area, although Counterpoint noted that Mercedes was first to introduce Level 3 autonomy globally.
However, Tesla’s self-driving cars have been on the road for a while now. Research Analyst Mohit Sharma said: “Tesla has a big advantage in terms of mileage, but excluding Lidar sets the bar higher and increases risks significantly, regardless of how much training data there is.”
[…]

ETA:

Also the China visit.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe it’s time to get a safer job, like Bering Sea crab fisherman, or a Lumberjack (and that’s okay).

9 Likes

Another genius business move: eliminating the part of Tesla that even the critics begrudgingly admit is successful (their Supercharger network) and the part that could potentially help them in the future (new vehicle designs).

9 Likes

“Hopefully these actions are making it clear that we need to be absolutely hard-core about headcount and cost reduction”

I think he’s trying to be absolutely hardcore in cost reduction. He certainly seems like he’s doing his best to bring costs to $0 by destroying the company.

ETA:

Interesting theory in one of the comments. Timing is suspicious, but he is just that dumb.

Did Musk just surrender to the Chinese EV industry the other day?

3 Likes

I’m not fond of lumberjack’s schedule of sleeping all night and working all day, six days a week (I assume Wed will still be the free day) – sounds exhausting.

7 Likes

Wonder how tight the Telsa non-compete clauses are? Will a new supercharging company start up tomorrow?

1 Like

unenforceable?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/23/success/ftc-bans-non-compete-clauses/index.html

3 Likes

Musk really couldn’t be dumber, could he?

4 Likes

challenge-accepted-baby-meme-04

4 Likes

But you you get to wear high heels, suspendies and a bra, isn’t that enough to make up for the hard work?

6 Likes