Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

At least it used to make it’s profit from spelling credits.

Eleven states require automakers sell a certain percentage of zero-emissions vehicles by 2025. If they can’t, the automakers have to buy regulatory credits from another automaker that meets those requirements – such as Tesla, which exclusively sells electric cars.

ETA

5 Likes
8 Likes

4 Likes

Just yesterday one of my coworkers told me how his brother’s “Full Self-Driving” Tesla repeatedly tried to kill him recently. And now Musk wants to introduce his long-promised robo-taxi to the world next month:

3 Likes

This event was originally planned for August 8, but had to be delayed, though it seems the same repeated-digit date managed to be retained (you know, 8/8 and 10/10).

I wonder why Musk wanted to hold an event on 8/8.

4 Likes

Travis and his brother dumping on the cybertruck over the lack of waterproofing

https://www.reddit.com/r/CyberStuck/comments/1fesxrk/the_kelce_brothers_talked_about_the_cybertruck_on/

2 Likes

I only recently realised what his thing with the date 420 was (weed isn’t his drug).

3 Likes

He did smoke weed on Joe Rogan’s show though, and he has a puerile fixation with 69 too. So I don’t know, I could believe it either way. He’s both a how-do-you-do-fellow-kids tryhard and a Nazi.

5 Likes

He certainly pretends to be a pothead. He lit up the world’s biggest spliff for 4/20.

3 Likes

And then he says he doesn’t actually smoke and the Rogan thing was a stunt.

He may not.

I’d be very surprised if the ketamine was for show though.
My take on that stuff @chenille is.
4:20 as a time of day? Pot.
4/20 as a date? Nazi.

4 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

Is he though? Or are the US media just a tiny bit more likely to report their oligarchs as such now?
Is it that peoples profound disgust, distrust, and outright hatred of techbro oligarchs has reached a point of dangerous instability where their efforts to maintain their place at the top of society parasitically digesting and directing it are now hurtling towards a deadly end stage?

It’s them or us and more people know it.

12 Likes

Both.

5 Likes

Wait, I missed that, has he moved on from handing out horses to children?

Notopoulos: So a lot of this book is about his mercurial ways of handling his business, but obviously people are also very interested in Elon Musk as a person. There was something really shocking to me about a baby-name situation when he was having his second child with Grimes.

Conger: Elon and Grimes had picked out a name for their daughter that they wanted to use. That name ended up being used for one of Shivon Zilis’ twins with Elon. When Grimes found out about it, obviously she was very upset. She posted some song lyrics that she had written about the name essentially being stolen from her. And then Shivon ended up changing that child’s name, which is how the existence of Shivon’s children came to light to the public, actually, because the name-change paperwork became public. [Editor’s note: Business Insider first reported the news that Musk had twins with Zilis, an executive at Neuralink.]

Mac: More of the backstory is that Grimes did not know that Shivon was having kids with Elon. Grimes was going to have her second child through a surrogate while Shivon was pregnant with these twins. The twins were born first. There was a boy and a girl, and the girl was given the name Valkyrie Alice Zilis, and Valkyrie was the name that Grimes and Elon had been discussing for their daughter.

The song that she posted the lyrics for was never made, but we were able to connect the dots and realize that it was about this really messy incident about the name. Shivon’s daughter ends up being called Azure, and Grimes’ daughter is Exa. So the name Valkyrie is effectively erased from all of Musk’s family for all intents and purposes.

[Editor’s note: Musk, Zilis, and Grimes, whose real name is Claire Boucher, did not respond to requests for comment from Business Insider. The authors of the book also contacted all three for comment.]

That dude is such a mess.

6 Likes

Determined to destroy the planet on the way off of it.

7 Likes

Oh, come on. Who wouldn’t name their kid after the world’s fastest nuclear bomber?

1 Like

And here I was thinking that “Valkyrie” was virtue signalling to neopagan white supremacists.

4 Likes

Doesn’t he have the time to run his businesses and wank off into a cup?

4 Likes