Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Came here to post that.

Musk has become a parody of a parody of himself. I mean, cryptocurrency canines combined with the fascist obsession with the Roman Empire in one AI slop meme?

At 3.11am, Musk responds with heart-eyes emoji to an image of him and a shiba inu dog dressed as ancient Roman soldiers generated by Grok. The flurry of replies and posts then goes silent. At 8.01am, he starts posting again.

3 Likes

We got some of the mailers Garza’s opponent claimed he knew nothing about. Bald fear mongering bullshit. Compelled me to text every one I knew articles about how the opponent was a GOP plant.

I hate hate hate that musk decided to bring his businesses to Austin.

Edit to add:
Picture of one of the hateful mailers in the Wonkette article

5 Likes
8 Likes

8 Likes

Hey Leon!

Andy Murray Lol GIF by Tennis TV

5 Likes

Trump supporters are trying to assassinate Trump, Harris supporters aren’t trying to assassinate Harris. Really does say something, doesn’t it Elmo?

10 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

In all seriousness, as a former federal prosecutor, I can tell you that a statement like Elon Musk’s below DOES require an immediate visit by the U.S. Secret Service. That is the protocol in every similar situation.

9 Likes

Yeah but billionaire.

5 Likes

And no one is even trying to assassinate Elon Musk?

Would you allow that on twitter, Elon?

8 Likes

thats about 10-20% of the usual mileage, right?

In general, yeah. We got our car tires replaced around 43K, IIRC.

1 Like

5 Likes

He deleted the tweet and is backpedaling faster than I’ve ever seen him backpedal. He’s claiming it was a joke he told in person to a group and they laughed, so he decided to tweet it, but the context of the conversation in the group was missing so no one got the joke. He’s a moron, but he’s smart enough to recognize he just stepped in it with that tweet. He may have already gotten a call from secret service, who knows.

14 Likes

Was the context of the conversation about them all being fascists?

17 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

12 Likes

My guess is that conversation took place entirely inside his own mind.

13 Likes

A reminder that @elonmusk is a contractor for DOD and the US Govt and has said things that would have gotten anyone kicked out of the military. He needs to stop, or the govt needs to treat him equally to everyone else. Being rich doesn’t put you above the law.

11 Likes

So @the_borderer is still correct about it being a bunch of fascists… :laughing: :sob:

11 Likes