Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

5 Likes

They can start by suspending his security clearance. Then revoke it after an investigation.

7 Likes

Or that the group was made up of his employees, so they had to laugh to keep their jobs

7 Likes

not lying guardians of the galaxy GIF

6 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

gtwitter

7 Likes

not how it works

2 Likes

Hype:

Reality:

Following the established pattern of buying off the shelf industrial equipment and calling it “giga”. It would be much more surprising to see a train in Germany that isn’t electric.

7 Likes
13 Likes

6 Likes

“ Elon Musk’s financial woes at X have Tesla bulls fearing he will liquidate more stock”

IMG_6138

8 Likes
10 Likes

11 Likes

Elon Musk’s ballooning wealth

3 Likes

(Yahoo reprint with no paywall)

When Musk Learned What Twitter Users Thought of Him

Following a series of disastrous policy changes, Musk decided to hold an informal performance review for himself using one of his favorite Twitter tools: the polling feature. “Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll,” he tweeted in December 2022 before embarking on a flight from Qatar to London. When he landed, he found that “57.5 percent of the more than 17.5 million accounts that had voted were calling for him to resign.” Between this rejection and the plummeting value of Tesla stock, Musk became withdrawn and unresponsive, with those who did manage to talk to him worrying that he was “in the throes of a manic event.” Speaking with on confidante, “Musk choked up and began to doubt his ability to run the company” in light of the poll results, saying, “I’m never going to recover from this.” He would, of course, go on to hire Linda Yaccarino as a replacement CEO in the new year — though as anyone still active on the site that soon became X will tell you, it continues to reflect his worst impulses and warped worldview.

6 Likes

huh.

What’s more, Pineda has since discovered that the footage captured by her car in Sentry Mode has reportedly been wiped from the car’s memory, meaning that no footage of her and Ortega attempting to open the car to rescue the child remains.

10 Likes
6 Likes