Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

He’s not “living below the poverty line” he’s just a cheap rich asshole.

11 Likes

No. Norbert Wiener.

2 Likes

But still you’ll never get it right
When you’re lyin’ in bed at night
Watching roaches climb the wall
If you call your dad he didn’t suck you could stop it all

7 Likes

Thanks. Stupid hot-dog fingers.

1 Like
2 Likes

squirrel GIF

2 Likes

I’m not sure how throttling Patreon benefits Musk. I guess he sees that as eventually part of his everything app, or for the future babies… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m 100% certain he thinks the patreon payments should go to his shitty blog and the artists and creators should be paying him for the exposure too.

5 Likes

He should use this one instead. Just draw a circle in the middle and there ya go.

5 Likes

We do not know why most, but not all, links to Messenger’s m.me domain are throttled.

I’m going to go with one of the following explanations:

• Not all servers are running the same code
  • Wonky regex they didn’t fully test
3 Likes

Oh right, he wants people to pay to join his Twitter Blue Ponzi scheme and he’ll pay them for views from other paying customers.

Aren’t the people on that loop already complaining about not seeing any more money?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Why does this require a recall? Just go to the auto parts store and make sure you buy the non-buggy brake fluid. Easy as pie. They might even sell a patch as an additive.

1 Like

I think the terminology / laws haven’t caught up with IoT cars. It’s just an OTA update.

Although it’s delayed for the poor slobs in the FSD beta. That’s something that needs to be handled specifically in the laws, it shouldn’t really be held back for “beta” that’s in the real world.

Sorry, shoulda added the “/s” tag. I just found the idea of a “brake fluid bug” to be intrinsically amusing. “If the brake fluid has a bug, why does the car need an update? EEYOOO!” And so forth.

2 Likes

5 Likes

you think that’s bad? my engine oil is full of dinosaur parts! :t_rex::oil_drum:

6 Likes

Can somebody go tell dumbass that free VPNs are a thing?

3 Likes

You’d need a burner too, phone is required.

2 Likes