Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

15 Likes

Part of what I assume is a set!

9 Likes

Musk’s hair looks too natural. Needs to look more Zorg-y

4 Likes

Wow (and sadly) that’s a perfect image for the situation.

4 Likes

That’s amazing political art though.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Looking at the PDF, the earliest of the 13 purchase orders goes back to November of 2021, and they all predate Elon finally taking control. So, these seem to have been Parag Agrawal stiffing them (but Canary still kept accepting orders?). Some of the invoices are for storage of merchandise, too. As for “ELON’S PARTY” I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t used, since the party Twitter ended up having was for Halloween, during which he started firing the people who might have thrown it for him.

There are invoices dated after. They include 72 cowboy hats (purchase order from September), 95 “Twitter Trust and Safety” hoodies (purchase order from 19th October), and 100 “Cyber Security Awareness Month” T-shirts (purchase order from 5th October).

Yep! And from the looks of it, these days Elon is doing everything he can to provide an assist

1 Like
6 Likes
10 Likes

I look forward to seeing Elon’s ignorance of what “open source” means being revealed next week!

3 Likes

meta certainly noticed

$15 dollars a month for a virtual blue check mark where you give them your government issued id. paying to be marketed to, paying to have your info hacked and stolen. a great all around idea

11 Likes

More verified nazis. yay…

1 Like

It will become a warning to avoid those accounts, not an invitation to follow them.

2 Likes

Tumblr is the only worthwhile social media platform. All the others are garbage.

4 Likes

Bet he’s doing it solely for “look, there’s no ‘elmo factor’ bump”,

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout
(Unless you have been captured by a cabal of Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural fans who are making you say this. If so blink twice and we will try to help you)

6 Likes

Nah… I say this freely! After all, it has the best celebrities (Neil Gaiman, Wil Wheaton, and Lynda Carter!).

6 Likes

Plus, you probably run that cabal!

(I don’t know about Sherlock and Supernatural, but I do know who I would go to first for any Doctor Who discussion)

5 Likes

Animated GIF

I just appreciate a nice place when I see one…

7 Likes