Fuck Today, Continued

Frustrated Patton Oswalt GIF

6 Likes

“Infections rates for some STDs, including gonorrhea and syphilis, have been rising for years. Last year the rate of syphilis cases reached its highest since 1991 and the total number of cases hit its highest since 1948. HIV cases are also on the rise, up 16% last year.”

Wear your downtown mask!

14 Likes

We can make this easier.

States with highest STD rates:

States that only teach abstinence-only for Sex Ed:

9 Likes

Illinois gets high numbers because of the whole downstate population of right wing whack jobs.

1 Like

Aduhelm 2.0…

Why worry about if it works when there is money to be made? FDA is rapidly rising up my rogues gallery.

11 Likes

When it makes money it works.

6 Likes

Is there actually a correlation here? I don’t think it’s very strong of it’s there…

1 Like
11 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

That’s very worrying, but light on details. Is there any clue as to the motive for this? Why would a Dutch group be trying to attack a Belgian government official?

6 Likes

Speculation is this was a kidnapping attempt (but why petrol bombs?) linked to international drug trade. The misister of justice had been clamping down on illegal drug trafficking.

8 Likes

Wow, like, ordinary criminals? What a throwback! That seems quaint in a world where democracy-ending fascist terrorists are the norm.

14 Likes
10 Likes

Name checks out…

10 Likes

Juveniles to Angola?

I know exactly where that judge should be sent, immediately.

9 Likes

There’s always the deep bayou… :man_shrugging:

7 Likes
11 Likes

Guess they decided to leave Chicago alone for a change.

I know you’re joking, but gun violence in Chicago has been steadily going down for years. Per capita, it’s #22 in the country, not anywhere near the top 10.

The fact that my daughter just moved from Chicago to Philly is sobering, though.

9 Likes