Fuck Today, Continued

I think about half of that list is now up on felony charges. Slight exaggeration.

10 Likes
8 Likes

This is really fucking awful… so, trigger warning for some violently racist language…

Angry Amy Sedaris GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

1 Like

Thanks for the warning. :nauseated_face:

I wonder if any more Black student-athletes will work with him after they hear what he says in the below videos.

Hopefully none. No one should have to work with him, much less young Black athletes.

10 Likes

Countdown to Fox News appearance . . . .

10 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

If this keeps up, we might need to have a dedicated train derailment with hazardous materials thread…

6 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

The real story is that cell phone and app companies will sell your location to advertisers, or anyone else who wants it.

7 Likes

Not sure what’s controversial about the geofencing. People have been doing this for years. I’m surprised the military hasn’t been doing this already.

I don’t know. The thought that my location can be sold to transphobes is kinda scary.

Or anyone’s kids.

13 Likes

Ah yes. I was referring more to the Guard using it for recruiting.

4 Likes
4 Likes

sometimes i reflect on what the world would be like if people took all that energy they apparently have for bigotry and intolerance, and did literally anything else with it.

14 Likes

Not only you and I reflect on that, but also those with wealth and power… :bread: :circus_tent:

(although today the “solution” always seems to be all :circus_tent: and no :baguette_bread: )

4 Likes
3 Likes

I assume he was running away in terror. You know how scary that can be to someone in the safety of their own home and yet holding a gun.

/s

4 Likes
4 Likes