Fuck Today, Continued

… and precipitation, of course :umbrella:

7 Likes
5 Likes

https://archive.md/Bk2sK

Short answer: you can’t. But you can ingest a bit less of them.

6 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

Angry Drake And Josh GIF

8 Likes

i think i need to get multiple pairs of glasses, and duct tape them to the walls in strategic locations throughout my domicile. it’s incredibly difficult to find your glasses when you’re not wearing them, and what were they doing in the cabinet anyway? :eyeglasses:

8 Likes

Was my phone in that cabinet too?

Looking The Loud House GIF by Nickelodeon

8 Likes

I have three pairs of glasses. It’s helpful, but it’s also not unusual for me to find all three pairs in the same place.

The best place I’ve found my glasses was in the dishwasher (eyeglasses, not drinking glasses).

7 Likes

At least you didn’t find them in the fridge. That could be worrisome.

9 Likes

Warning: This piece contains graphic video that may be disturbing to viewers.

Note: video does not auto play

4 Likes

I’m glad I read the article, because my protections kept the video from even showing, and the question I had was answered with the text: he was not being left to die because he was Russian; the attack really was that fast and rescuers tried but couldn’t get to him in time.

So, this is horrific, but it’s not political at least.

11 Likes

this time, you mean. :sweat_smile:

( at least i’ve never left them in the oven! )

eta:

@milliefink – that gif is so me! ironically, i feel seen.

5 Likes

Are you sure?

Star Wars Glasses GIF

7 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Aren’t even legal vapes also pretty bad for lungs (if not as bad as tobacco)?

5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Oh, no…

This is a major highway in Philly and this entire section is likely to be closed for some time. They’re still working on the fire, and one side has completely collapsed.

ETA: Here’s a report that gives more details on the environmental impact of this fire :sob:, as well as transportation problems this highway closure will cause:

8 Likes