Fuck Today, Continued

6 Likes

Truth Tru GIF

7 Likes

Our teenagers eventually clued in to why Mum and Dad never fixed the squeaky cupboard doors… :thinking: :grin:

7 Likes
4 Likes

BBC News - Israel’s Jenin operation reignites Palestinian anger

BBC News - Watch: BBC editor ducks as gunfire interrupts report

3 Likes

Case in point…

3 Likes

i myself saw a parking garage on fire this evening. or possibly a dumpster on fire in a parking garage. it was hard to tell with all the smoke, and the smell of burning plastic.

5 Likes

Did you hear about the people who died on that boat?

No, not that sub. Last weekend.

2 Likes

8 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Just what the world needed, more anti-protester actions from the government & police in France giving pols & cops in other countries really terrible ideas. I’m calling bullshit on the estimated number of cases involved, unless all of the penalties for protesters are below that five year limit.

12 Likes

Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Disney+

9 Likes

Oh wow. The inevitable abuse of that law will be horrific. And they passed it now?! When what seems like half the citizenry is protesting police abuse?!

11 Likes

how would they even make that happen? a new mandate for all phones sold in france to have a backdoor? no burners allowed?

there are so many ways this can and will go wrong :confused:

7 Likes
2 Likes

Virginia Officials Pull LGBTQ+ Youth Resources After Questions From Right-Wing Media

Within hours of the inquiry, officials working for Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R) had removed a webpage listing resources.

2 Likes

I guess Kaiju are on the endangered species list?

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t4: Do they want Blinky? 'Cause that’s how we get Blinky!

The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

7 Likes

I guess my only shock is that it was still up this long. Fuck you, you Trump wanna-be. Fuck off and die.

Youre An Asshole GIF

11 Likes