Fuck Today, Continued

He’s up for re-election. Lots of stories about corruption. So this is a nice distraction.

5 Likes

maybe they should install razor wire buoys in the river to keep the troublemakers out. /s

2 Likes

If you are struggling with thoughts of suicide or worried about a friend or loved one, call or text the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline at 988 for free, confidential emotional support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

weep bbc GIF

3 Likes

That’s approaching the total for the entire Vietnam war (58,220 as of April 29, 2008 according to the National Archives; Wikipedia lists 58,281 with a note explaining the difference).

4 Likes
6 Likes

Well, to be fair, they only feel unsafe because they fucking are unsafe.

But yeah, let’s focus on how “uncomfortable” the existende of the LGBTQ community makes some small-minded bigots.

12 Likes
1 Like

Archive Link

The headline is sensationalised, but despite that, this is crazy. there’s a lot of pain about to hit a lot of people.

5 Likes

I can’t remember how old I was when I learned about some mortgages in Japan, but knew it was only a matter of time before somebody tried it in the US. Looks like an idea considered in many countries, because why stop at 50 when you can get 100 or more, right?

Ultimately, it’s the same thing we see with six-figure vehicles.

Exactly.

4 Likes

If you never own it - you’re renting.

6 Likes

Saw a headline today about problems in PA and figured it was more widespread than that… :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Somewhat related:

4 Likes

Try being Teacher of the Year in a small town.

7 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Glad that they got the all clear, but…

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

3 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye::scream:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Next up, Taco Bell advertisement on the Liberty Bell?

3 Likes

Not likely

4 Likes