Fuck Today, Continued

2 Likes

Merchants on TikTok Shop are creating deepfake doctors to deceive users into believing the health products they sell are being promoted by medical professionals. The videos found as part of this deepfake scheme, which seems to operate by taking images of real doctors from popular accounts on TikTok and superimposing different digital faces over theirs, have racked up well over 10 million views.

2 Likes

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

3 Likes

Hope all the BC happy mutants are safe today.

There’s a huge amount of fire activity across the province. This is just one of three major fires (there’s also quite a few smaller ones) burning around me at the moment. I’m somehow both in the middle of the mess and safe from the flames, but lots of folks are affected by this right now.

5 Likes

https://www.axios.com/local/atlanta/2023/08/18/cobb-county-teacher-fired-gender-identity-book

Some background:

Angry Liam Neeson GIF

4 Likes

God damn it- I was really looking forward to this.

4 Likes

Particularly frustrating because the book was satisfyingly self-contained, but they made the story much more open-ended in the adaptation. I believe Mr Gibson didn’t intend a sequel, Agency was something of a surprise, so the first novel concludes properly.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, this really sucks. I guess even more of it will be surreptitiously mixed with other oils.

Wish I knew of some reliable brands. :confused:

7 Likes

woke up to find this terrible news: Tokitae has died.

her name was Tokitae, goddammit. not Lolita!
damn those fuckers all to hell. this absolutely breaks my heart. i have cried my eyes out over her torturous imprisonment for years and now - just as it began to look like she might get closer to home in the Salish seas - they let her die in the fucking bathtub she has been kept in for 50 fucking years.
:rage:
:sob:
fuck.

3 Likes

Gift link.

1 Like

There goes the GOP, radicalizing people yet again…

8 Likes
4 Likes

In California.

Getting worse every day.

3 Likes

Behold a Pale Horse has the full text of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in it.

https://reddit.com/r/KnowledgeFight/s/WbH01uyRX0

buzz aldrin punch GIF by RabbitHoleLIVE
Buzz Aldrin punch GIF

7 Likes

can-you-ever-forgive-me-kidding-me

8 Likes

“Revised edition excludes the hateful forgery Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Had Mr. Cooper known it was a forgery, he would never have included it in his book”

Amazon book description sounds suspect.

I’ll look at this instead:

6 Likes

apparently it did - they removed it in later publishings… it sounds like that’s just papering over the problem though

eta, oops @KathyPartdeux looks like i owe you the frosty beverage of your choice

7 Likes

Mmmm….frosty beverage!

6 Likes

Please share!

margarita-drink

4 Likes