Fuck Today, Continued

1 Like

so disappointing.
i mean, i guess we all saw that coming, but it sure seemed like they had him there.
this stinks and follow that stench upwind, see where the really rotten part is.

5 Likes

Just realized my driver’s license is going to expire before I am done COVID quarantine.

1 Like

Is there public transportation to the DMV from your home?

No, I live on a little winding road by a stream. But I can get a ride, it’s just a deeply annoying thing to notice while I’m already laid up with the stupid plague.

3 Likes
2 Likes

You can always break your lease without financial penalties. And moving is free.

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

:cry: So much fabric and stuffing just going to the landfill, on top of all the textiles we throw away already.

3 Likes

on the bright side, being on top … the mattresses help to keep it all held down. :grimacing:

1 Like
3 Likes

Fuck 80 years ago today.

6 Likes

And 1973

3 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

Wow. Least likely place for a beehive ever!

This bit is good to know (though useless advice for anyone who’s been stung thousands of times)–

In the event of a sting by a bee, wasp or hornet, the CDC recommends washing the site with soap and water, as well as removing the stinger using gauze wipes or by scraping a fingernail over the area. It warns to never squeeze the stinger or use tweezers and to apply ice to the area to reduce swelling.

5 Likes

yay! brain worrms!

Worm that jumps from rats to slugs to human brains has invaded Southeast US

the moral of the story being, don’t eat slugs, i guess. and wash your leafy greens

5 Likes

Dang, that’s scary!

Sweat Sweating GIF by Pixel Bandits

6 Likes