Fuck Today, Continued

Up Next, the lucid dream ad platform :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Well, this clip hasnā€™t aged well.

8 Likes

3 Reasons Lucid Dreaming Can Be Dangerous | SONU Sleep.

Yeah, pass, thanks. Reality is a PITA, but Iā€™ll take it over the alternative.

7 Likes

i completely forgot about that clip :rofl: :sob:

5 Likes

It aged perfectly. Itā€™s the 21st century now!

8 Likes

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I wonder if anyone has parsed out how many were inspired by MAGA Trumpism.

3 Likes

My question is: if the base measurement is in S/t (that is, in number of shootings over time), and itā€™s not just that S/t has been increasing but acceleratingā€¦ What derivative are we measuring the increase in now? Is the acceleration accelerating?

Then, of course, itā€™s a question of what it would take to bring dĀ²S/dtĀ² to negative, and crest the wave of dS/dt = 0, and into its own negative range. I mean, bringing it to S = 0 would be nice.

2 Likes

Iā€™m unsure, but I do remember hearing that almost all of the politically motivated shootings in 2022 were from the right wingā€¦ I would not be surprised if there are similar metrics for this year, too.

4 Likes
2 Likes

god damn itā€¦

3 Likes

Video from a witness shared with Channel 2ā€²s Michael Doudna shows a woman dressed in all black pouring gasoline on the windows and in the bushes of the home.

The usual far-right arseholes are going to blame antifa, arenā€™t they?

4 Likes

Probablyā€¦ :rage:

Iā€™m glad that they stopped her. The neighborhood where his house is consists of family homes that are pretty close togetherā€¦ it could have been pretty bad if it had gotten out of control.

6 Likes

That call center tech scammer could be a human trafficking victim

Human trafficking for the purposes of populating cyber scam call centers is expanding beyond southeast Asia, where the crime was previously isolated.

Interpol revealed this week that an ongoing investigation has discovered evidence of abuse emanating from South America and also the Middle East.

Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar have typically been the hotspots of this type of crime since 2021 when it was first tracked by Interpol.

The latest five-month operation discovered that victims from Malaysia were being trafficked to work in Peruvian call centers and Ugandan victims were being trafficked to Dubai for the same reason, only to be diverted to Thailand and then Myanmar.

[ā€¦]

1 Like

ā€œ Gender nonconforming sexual minorities at heightened risk for lower socioeconomic statusā€œ

Hardly surprising- but fuck it.

3 Likes

In a PICU for Godā€™s sake!! What the hell is wrong with people!

2 Likes