That sounds like a dystopian nightmare…

3 Likes
7 Likes

I hope everyone is safe & sound!

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Looks like MSNBC is starting the purge of leftists…

3 Likes
2 Likes

But it’s not the only incident.

“It is our understanding that law enforcement has recently been involved in similar incidents in other districts throughout the Commonwealth,” the email read. “As a result of these previous incidents in other districts, school leaders had been briefed in advance of today’s incidents to be extra diligent with door safety protocols.”

3 Likes

A similar fate to what befell Chicago’s “Plug Bug”

6 Likes

Since then, the salamander with a Mona Lisa smile has become an icon of Mexican culture and inspired countless researchers because of its capabilities to regenerate bits of its body. Though approximately 1 million of them can be found in labs and pet stores across the world, the axolotl (pronounced ack-suh-lah-tuhl) is on the brink of extinction in the canals of Lake Xochimilco in southern Mexico City, its only natural habitat.

In hopes of preventing the annihilation of a species with mystifying traits, ecologists at Mexico’s National Autonomous University are giving the public the chance to virtually adopt an axolotl. For $30, $180 or $360, donors can choose the sex, age and name of the little buddy they get to call theirs for a month, six months or a year, respectively. The axolotls stay in Mexico, but donors receive an adoption kit with an infographic, the axolotl’s identification card, a certificate of adoption and a personalized thank-you letter.

7 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

No Thank You GIF by BuzzFeed

10 Likes

This is like thinking that because dreams feel very exciting at the time, you could get coherent novels by transcribing them. I can write code in my sleep but it’s not going to compile and run.

10 Likes

They even want to colonize our sleep… :rage:

3 Likes