Fuck Today, Continued

“Gay panic meets stand your ground?” In FL, i guess this is a real possibility. His gay existence threatened me, i had to defend myself. God, i hate this timeline.

5 Likes
3 Likes

fire in the waterpark… that’s something.
glad no one was hurt (no one at the park at the time).

9 Likes
3 Likes

Fulton county, home to most of Atlanta, is the largest county in one of the US’s most contested swing states.

:rage:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

There is one public psych hospital in VA for kids. It is horribly underfunded, understaffed, and frankly, dangerous. The governor appointed a comission to look into mental healthcare, and their recommendation? Shut it down and privatize it. I doubt the leg will go along with it, but come on. Fund the damn institution!

7 Likes

joanna lumley rage GIF

3 Likes

I slept with my half-sibling’: Woman’s horror story reflects loosely regulated nature of US fertility industry

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/14/us/fertility-fraud-accidental-incest-invs/index.html

The Dr was using his own sperm but lying about it.

1 Like

sick vomit GIF by New Amsterdam

3 Likes

This is one of the scary outcomes that crossed my mind watching this movie:

It describes a service involving anonymous donors and multiple families that left me wondering why they didn’t consider that possibility. Instead, they encouraged secrecy.

1 Like

8 Likes

What in the fucketing fuck.

2 Likes

Helen Joyce? Is antisemitism OK again?

1 Like

Who knew we needed an intersectionality theory for bigotry, but apparently it’s necessary…

1 Like
7 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes
9 Likes