Fuck Today, Continued

7 Likes

I grew up in WV coal country where the mine report every morning would give details on work shifts and “accidents.” Yet more reason to phase out coal.

11 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

well, that’s fun…

9 Likes

Oh, but there’s nothing to worry about - they didn’t get any recordings of calls or contents of text messages, or customers’ billing data or social security numbers. All they got was stuff like the complete calling history of all these numbers for the past six months, including non-AT&T numbers called by (or which called) AT&T subscribers. They couldn’t possibly do anything bad with that information, could they? (/s)

:angry: :rage: :exploding_head:

8 Likes
12 Likes

Round up the usual suspects. Proud boys & Kid Rock.

12 Likes

My money is on some asshole who thinks this would trigger a “race war” somehow. So, yeah, what you said, actually.

11 Likes

The agency’s 2024 World Population Prospects study projects the population will begin to fall after that, to about 10.2 billion people by the century’s end. Though, immigration can help slow the decrease.

How the hell does that work? Musk’s martian millions coming back home?

8 Likes

maybe something like displaced people tend to have less children unless they find a new stable home?

i’m guessing here, but maybe something like that. ( or a confabulation of local / us population rates with global ones. )

6 Likes
5 Likes

Cluster-fuck of several megatons.

6 Likes
9 Likes

‘Please God, stop harassing these people’ | County leaders, law enforcement call for end to threats against crews restoring power

https://www.khou.com/article/weather/hurricane/beryl/threats-centerpoint-energy-crews-restoring-power-hurricane-beryl/285-b3ea76a0-98ab-448f-ba54-5d0fa96d9ef4

Harassing and even shooting at power repair crews in Harris County, Texas.

9 Likes

Officials are chalking this up to anxiety or stress? After this report, I’m not surprised that people there are pissed off, and hope the crews can stay safe:

6 Likes

Shocked The Lord Of The Rings GIF by Maudit

3 Likes

Cross-posted to Trump’s VP pick widens the ideological gap:

5 Likes
7 Likes

We just got a campus wide alert that was sent out to avoid the area of campus near the hospital, presumably about this. People who do this crap are the worst. Who targets a hospital?

https://www.reddit.com/r/saskatoon/comments/1e5oo50/bomb_threat_at_jpch/

11 Likes