Fuck Today, Continued

Whuck? :angry:

13 Likes

Because they know it’s about to be put on the books. Assholes.

9 Likes
9 Likes

I believe that group named itself “Accept” just so it would be shelved next to AC/DC in record stores

4 Likes

So, this was a good guy with a gun? Oh, wait, he was Black, so “good guy” status is not an option. Wonder what would happen if he tried Stand Your Ground as a defense?

5 Likes

If a guy robs you -is running away - and you shoot him in the back - is that really self defense at that point?

6 Likes

From what I have seen, if you are white and the shootee is Black, yep, sure is. Reverse the situation, and I suspect not.

5 Likes

Spray and pray still sucks. And you’re responsible if you kill innocent bystanders.

5 Likes

Well, if you are a cop, the person you are shooting at gets charged for the lives you take. Not sure how that works in civilian cases, though.

5 Likes

Bullet dodged…

9 Likes

I hate having another reason to link back to this comment:

12 Likes

they already are the arbiters. the point for me at least is that i want them to take hate speech and bullying as seriously as they do showing someone’s nipples

and really, metabook needs to be broken into tiny bits and pieces as soon as humanly possible

6 Likes
10 Likes

giphy

11 Likes

I guess video evidence was insufficient to prove the guy wasn’t Black, so of course he needed shooting. And a developmentally challenged guy playing with a toy truck was obviously posing a danger. I mean, facts are facts! (/s)

12 Likes
10 Likes

how nice of cnn to use a photo of the murderer shooter smiling with an american flag behind him, rather than his mugshot or even a picture of the man he killed injured for no reason at all

this also warms the heart:

Aledda is “elated by the appeals court decision” and wants to return to work as a law enforcement officer, Schwartzreich said.

the murderer shooter can’t even acknowledge he did something even accidentally wrong. nope, he’s ready to get back in there and presumably do it all over again :cry:

[ edit] thanks @Jesse13927. sorry for getting that so wrong. i misremembered the event, and didn’t read the article closely enough to notice my mistake

thank god ( i guess ) he was such a terrible shot

5 Likes

Luckily, nobody died in this case, but it was literally where the caretaker was lying down with his hands in the air begging the police not to shoot his autistic client and the bastard cop still opened fire.

7 Likes

fixed! ( yikes. )

yeah, lower down in the article they have a picture of the caretaker - kinsey - lying down on the ground with both hands in the air - all in broad daylight - and then still getting shot by aledda. it’s surreal.

there’s no way that aledda should ever hold a gun again.

7 Likes

The only thing that stops a bad kid with a gun is a good kid with a gun /s

6 Likes