Fuck Today, Continued

Sometimes I think he is going for the biggest single instance of trolling in history. He will finally publish the last book and it will just be a flipbook of “Never Gonna Give You Up,”

9 Likes

With an unsettling amount of incest worked into the lyrics.

3 Likes
18 Likes

Angry Ufc GIF

13 Likes

As always, the fucking cruelty is the point :rage:

11 Likes
15 Likes

Now where is that Little Britain clip with David Walliams asking hospital administrators, “Where is the money?”

6 Likes
10 Likes

Angry Computer GIF

11 Likes

This Is Fine Breath Of The Wild GIF

11 Likes

at least he made sure to blame it all on people with mental health issues and those without permanent housing. :confused:

5 Likes

Key Points

Question Are “stand your ground” (SYG) laws associated with increases in violent deaths, and does this vary by US state?

Findings In this cohort study assessing 41 US states, SYG laws were associated with an 8% to 11% national increase in monthly rates of homicide and firearm homicide. State-level increases in homicide and firearm homicide rates reached 10% or higher for many Southern states, including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana.

Meaning These findings suggest that SYG laws were associated with increased homicides each year and that the laws should be reconsidered to prevent unnecessary violent deaths.

Nobody could have predicted.

15 Likes

the victims, students at McMinn Central High School, were all minors when Blair had sexual encounters with them

Raped. She raped them. She didn’t have “sexual encounters.” She raped. She is an accused rapist, and will be on trial for “18 counts of aggravated statutory rape.”

JFC why is it so hard to use this word for this sort of thing?

ETA before I saw Mindaysan’s graphics.: Yes, I know. It’s because when it’s a female teacher and make students, it’s all about “go boys! They were probably stoked!” Fsck that shit that just contributes to the overall problem of toxic masculinity and macho culture.

20 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Ancient Rome History GIF by Rag and Bone Meadery

16 Likes
10 Likes

I much preferred your “start your day here” post from yesterday, tbh. :wink:

10 Likes

On that we are unanimous!

9 Likes

I really should know better than to check this thread in the morning

7 Likes

Oh my dog, that’s heartbreaking. :sob:

Kudos to the mom for alerting the school and getting help for her and her other child. Here’s hoping the boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend, I’m sure) gets a long stay in prison. :rage:

7 Likes

just sayin

20 Likes